Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Program Objective 1
To prepare for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies in the field of Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering.
Program Objective 2
To develop the ability among the students to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to Aerospace product design
Program Objective 3
To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
Program Objective 4
To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
Program Objective 5
To promote student awareness of the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, Aeronautical components or process as per needs and specifications.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software's and equipment to analyze problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the Aerospace Industry and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
- Graduates who can participate and succeed in competitive examinations.