Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Program Educational Objective I
To experience success in electrical and electronics engineering areas or other diverse fields that requires analytical and professional skills.
Program Educational Objective II
To stimulate students to contribute to their fields or professions and to excel them in professional ethics and leadership qualities.
Program Educational Objective III
To inculcate in students, professional attitude, effective communication skills and capability to succeed in multi-disciplinary and diverse fields.
Program Educational Objective IV
To promote students to continue to pursue professional development, including continuing or advanced education relevant to their career growth and to create enthusiasm for life-long learning.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, Computer Science, electronics and electrical engineering (Fundamental Engineering Analysis Skill).
- Ability to design electrical and electronics circuits and conduct experiments with electrical engineering as well as to analyze and interpret data (Information Retrieval Skills).
- Ability to design digital and analog system pertaining to electrical systems (Creative Skills).
- Ability to visualize and work on multi-disciplinary tasks. (Team Work).
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems. (Engineering Problem Solving Skills).
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility (Professional Integrity).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form (Speaking / Writing Skills).
- Ability to develop confidence for self-education and to understand the value of life-long learning (Continuing Education Awareness).
- Ability to recognize the impact of engineering on society (Social Awareness).
- Ability to acquire new knowledge to use modern engineering tools, softwares and equipments to analyze problems necessary for engineering practice. (Practical Engineering Analysis Skills).
- A Knowledge of contemporary issues to undertake innovative projects (Innovative Skills).
- Ability to use the techniques and skills to face and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT etc. (Successful Career andImmediate Employment).