Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Program Objective 1
Graduates shall make their way to the society with proper scientific and technical knowledge in mechanical engineering.
Program Objective 2
Graduates shall work in design and analysis of mechanical systems with strong fundamentals and methods of synthesis.
Program Objective 3
Graduates shall adapt to the rapidly changing environment in the areas of mechanical engineering and scale new heights in their profession through lifelong learning.
Program Objective 4
Graduates shall excel in career by their ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member and/or leader to complete the task with minimal resources, meeting deadlines.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and mechanical engineering fundamentals for solving problems.
- Ability to Identify, formulate and analyze mechanical engineering problems arriving at meaningful conclusions involving mathematical inferences.
- Ability to design and develop mechanical components and processes to meet desired needs considering public health, safety, cultural, social, and environmental aspects.
- Ability to understand and investigate complex mechanical engineering problems experimentally.
- Ability to apply modern engineering tools, techniques and resources to solve complex mechanical engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Ability to understand the effect of mechanical engineering solutions on legal, cultural, social, public health and safety aspects./li>
- Ability to develop sustainable solutions and understand their impact on society and environment.
- Ability to apply ethical principles to engineering practices and professional responsibilities.
- Ability to function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Ability to comprehend, design documentation, write effective reports, make effective presentations to the engineering community and society at large.
- Ability to apply knowledge of engineering and management principles to lead teams and manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broad context of technological changes and advancements.