|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. P. Nageswara Rao||Chairman|
||Dr. D. Raman||Convener|
||Dr. M. Naresh Kumar||Member|
||Dr. R. Sumalatha||Member|
||Dr. S. Ravivarman||Member|
||Dr. Mukul Shrivastava||Member|
||Dr. K. Ramesh||Member|
||Dr. Dharmesh Lal||Member|
||Dr. K. Madhusudhan Reddy||Member|
||Dr. S. Shashi Devi||Member|
||Dr. N. Rama Krishnudu||Member|
Academic Audit Committee
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Seek timeline and action plan from each department for Direct and Indirect assessment and ensure its compliance.
- To conduct end of semester analysis of results and achievement of POs / PSOs for all departments.
- Prepare annual report of success / failures on various parameters.
- Taking corrective actions and additional inputs for meeting POs / PSOs.
- To audit academic course files.