Mr. Bibhuprasad Sahu
Date of Birth:
24 May, 1984
Areas of Specialization :
AI/ML, Wireless Sensor Network, Data Communication & Computer Network, Operating System, Database Management System.
Ph.D. pursuing, in Computer Sci. & IT from North Orissa University, Mayurbhanj, Baripada, Odisha.
PG Degree in M.Tech in Computer Sci. & Engineering from Biju Patnaik University Of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela, Odisha, 2011
UG Degree in Information Technology from Anna University, Chennai, 2009
Wireless Sensor Network, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Database System, Advanced Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Operating System, Computer Networks, Database management System, Wireless Sensor Networks, Data mining & Data Warehouse, C, C++, NS-2, MatLab, R Programming, Python
- Saroja Kumar Rout, Bibhuprasad Sahu, Debabrata Singh, “Artificial Neural Network Modeling for Prediction of Coronavirus (COVID-19)”, Advances in Distributed Computing and Machine Learning. Springer, Singapore, 2022. 328-339.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu,” A Novel Hybrid JFA-SVM Algorithm For Feature Selection”, Springer Conference at 5th International Conference on Smart Computing and Informatics (SCI-2021) Organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Vasavi College of Engineering (Autonomous), Hyderabad, Telangana, India (17-18 September 2021).
- Bibhuprasad Sahu,” Hybrid Multi-filter and Harmony Search Algorithm Based Gene Selection Method For Cancer Classification”, Fourth International Conference on Big-Data and Cloud Computing (The ICBDCC’21), Karunya University, Coimbator, Chennai.
- Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Santosini Bhutia, Bibhuprasad Sahu, Sachi Nandan Mohanty “ BPSO-PSO-SVM: An Integrated approach for Cancer Diagnosis”, Fourth International Conference on Big-Data and Cloud Computing (The ICBDCC’21), Karunya University, Coimbatore, Chennai.
- A.Panigrahi, B.Sahu, S.S.Panigrahi ,A.K.Jena, Md. Sahil Khan, Impact of Optimized Segment Routing in Software Defined Networks, In book: The New Advanced Society, DOI: 10.1002/9781119884392.ch12 March 2022
- B.Sahu, A.Panigrahi, S N Mohanty, Health Monitoring System for Cancer Care Using IoT. Demystifying IoT Challenges and Applications, CRC Press in 2021. (Online) https://www.appleacademicpress.com/real-life-applications-of-the-internet-of-things-challenges-applications-and-advances/9781774638477
- A.Panigrahi, B.Sahu, S N Mohanty, A survey on Opportunity and Challenges of IDS over IoT, Demystifying IoT Challenges and Applications, CRC Press in 2021. (Online) https://www.appleacademicpress.com/real-life-applications-of-the-internet-of-things-challenges-applications-and-advances/9781774638477
- Bibhuprasad Sahu and Sachinandan Mohanty, MMFA-SVM: New Bio-Marker Gene Discovery Algorithms for Cancer Gene Expression, Materials Today: Proceedings(Elsevier).
- Bibhuprasad Sahu and Sachinandan Mohanty, CMBA-SVM: a clinical approach for Parkinson’s disease diagnosis, International Journal of Information Technology (Springer), (), 1-10, 10.1007/s41870-020-00569-8.
- A.Panigrahi, B.Sahu, S.S.Panigrahi ,A.K.Jena, Md.Sahil Khan, Application of Blockchain as a solution to the real-world issues in Health care system in Blockchain Technology: Applications and Challenges, Springer in 2021.
- Satya Sobhan Panigrahi, Bibhuprasad Sahu, Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Sachi Nandan Mohanty, Green Cloud Computing: An Emerging trend of GIT in Cloud Computing, Green Engineering and Technology: Innovations, Design and Architectural Implementation, CRC Press in 2021.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Satya Sobhan Panigrahi, Sachi Nandan Mohanty, Subhashree Sukla, and Chetan Nimba Aher. “CDA-SVM: A Chaotic Dragonfly Enriched Support Vector Machine for Microarray Data sets.” In 2021 International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics (ESCI), pp. 228-233. IEEE, 2021.
- Satya Sobhan Panigrahi, Prasanta Kumar Sahoo, Bibhu Prasad Sahu, Amrutanshu Panigrahi, and Ajay Kumar Jena. “Model-driven Automatic Paths Generation and Test Case Optimization Using Hybrid FA-BC.” In 2021 International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics (ESCI), pp. 263-268. IEEE, 2021.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu,Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Subhashree Sukla, and Bhramara Bar Biswal. “MRMR-BAT-HS: A Clinical Decision Support System for Cancer Diagnosis.” Leukemia 7129, no. 73: 48.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu and Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Efficient Role of Machine Learning Classifiers in the Prediction and Detection of Breast Cancer (February 27, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3545096 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3545096.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Sarita Mohanty, Satya SobhanPanigrahi, A hybrid Cancer Classification Based on SVM Optimized by PSO and Reverse Firefly Algorithm, International Journal of Control and Automation 13 (4), 506 – 517.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, Amrutanshu Panigrahi, Subhasree Sukla, B B Biswal, MRMR-BAT-HS: A Clinical Decision Support System for Cancer Diagnosis, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology 29 (6), 8012-8024.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, Rajesh Kumar Sahoo, Taresh Singh, Selection and Optimization of Automated Test data by using State Chart Diagram and Hybrid Firefly Algorithm, TEST Engineering and Management 83 (May – June 2020), 10019- 10032.
- B. Sahu, B. J.Badajena, A Panigrahi,C. Rout, and S.Sethi, An Intelligence-Based Health Biomarker Identification System Using Microarray Analysis. In Applied Intelligent Decision Making in Machine Learning (pp. 137-161). CRC Press (2020).
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “Multi filter ensemble method for cancer prognosis and diagnosis”, International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology,4(2), 105-109.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “Multi-Tier Hybrid Feature Selection by Combining Filter and Wrapper for Subset Feature Selection in Cancer Classification”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17485/ijst%2F2019%2Fv12i3%2F141010, 12(3), 105-109.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, A. Panigrahi, S. Rout “DCNN-SVM: A New Approach for Lung Cancer Detection”, RACSPA-2019: National Conference Organized by School of Computer Science, VIT-AP, Amravati, Andhra Pradesh. ( First published 2020 by CRC Press 2 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4RN, ISBN 978-1-003-04398).
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, A Panigrahi, S K Rout, A Rath,” M Throttled: Dynamic Load Balancing Algorithm for Cloud Computing. ICICC-2019: International Conference on Intelligent and Cloud Computing, Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India, December 16-17, 2019.
- A Panigrahi, Bibhuprasad Sahu, S Bibhuprada B. Priyadarsani,” Hetero Leach: Leach protocol with heterogeneous energy constraint”, ICICC-2019: International Conference on Intelligent and Cloud Computing, Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University Bhubaneswar, India, December 16-17, 2019.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, S. Dash, S. N. Mohanty, S. K. Rout. “Ensemble Comparative study for Diagnosis of Breast cancer datasets”, International Journal of Engineering &Technology.118 (16) 389-401, 2018.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu“ A Combo feature Selection method (filter+ wrapper) for microarray Gene Classification”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 7(4.15) 281-285,2018.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu “A hybrid approach for Breast Cancer Classification and Diagnosis”, EAI Endorsed Transactions of Scalable information Systems: Online First,2018.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “Software Testing and Its Dependence on Software Architecture” on International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-6, August 2013, Pg No 419-420.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “Smart Techniques of Test Coverage of Object-Oriented Program” in International Journal of Computer Science And Technology (IJCST) Vol. 5, Issue Spl – 2, Jan – March 2014.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “An Approach for Designing Odia Spell Checker” in International Journal of Computer Science And Technology (IJCST) Vol. 5, Issue Spl – 2, Jan – March 2014.
- Bibhuprasad Sahu, “An A Novel Noise Reduction Method For OCR System” in International Journal of Computer Science And Technology (IJCST) Vol. 5, Issue Spl – 2, Jan – March 2014.
- A novel IoT & machine learning-based dynamic alert system for drowsy driver detection.Patent application ID- 202231006038
- A novel photoplethySMO graph IOT based device to determine the heart rate using volume measurement of blood in arteries and capillaries. Patent application ID-202031055451.
- A novel dynamic and adaptive E-learning system attendance and feedback system. Patent application ID-202031048693.
- A book on Principles and Practices of Software Engineering.
- A book on Advanced Computer Architecture.
Research Projects Undertaken: