|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. JVR Ravindra||Chairman|
||Mr. Rajanikanth Aluvalu||Convener|
||Mr. T. Ramakrishnaiah||Member|
||Mr. K. Kalyan Kumar||Member|
||Mr. P. Satyanarayana Raju||Member|
||Dr. M. Venu||Member|
||Mr. I. S. V. Satya Kedar|
Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Functions & Responsibilities:
- To conduct events for students, organize workshops and guest lectures and liaison with agencies for promoting entrepreneurship among students and assist the local community through entrepreneurship outreach programmes.
- To ensure that there are adequate facilities for organize workshops and guest lectures.
- The committee will conceptualize Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among the students.
- To motivate students for incubation.
- To invite entrepreneurs to give lectures / seminars.
- To guide students in incubation process right from ideation to product development.
- To get external financial support for the incumbents.