Dr. Balaji Vuppala
Date of Birth:
16 July 1985
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from VIT Chennai, 2021.
PG Degree: Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, JNTU Anantapur, 2011.
UG Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology, JNTU Hyderabad, 2008.
Areas of Specialization:
Digital Logic Design, Software Project Management, Cyber Security, C programming, Data Base Management System, Distributed Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering ,Design And Analysis of Algorithms, Distributed Systems, and Advanced Computer Networks.
- V Balaji and P Swarnalatha, “Quantitative Evaluation Method of Cloud Resources Based on Work Scheduling”, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-020-02342-y, 2020.
- Balaji and Dr. P. Swarnalatha, “Software Defined Network Using Enhanced Workflow Scheduling In Surveillance”, Computer Communications, Volume: No.151 (2020) pp:196-201, 2020.
- Balaji and Dr. P. Swarnalatha, “Implementing Cuckoo Search in Heterogeneous Cloud Workflows”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nano Science, Volume:15, Issue No:12, pp:2352-2359, 2018.
- Balaji and Dr. P.Swarnalatha, “Enhanced Cs Based Workflow Scheduling On Heterogeneous Cloud”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nano Science, Volume:15 Issue:26, pp:1342-1349, 2018.
- Balaji and Dr. P. Swarnalatha, “A Review Paper On Big Data & Cloud Computing Security Issues”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Volume:9, Issue No:26, pp: 145-151, 2016.
- Balaji and Dr. P. Swarnalatha, “Enhancement of Performance in Cloud Computing Using Application Software as A Service”, International Conference on Engineering and Technology, Volume: 6, Issue: 26, pp: 208-213, 2016.
- Balaji; “Significant, Capable Information Retrieve Control for Multi Ability Cloud Storage Space”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN:2278, Volume:3, Issue:18, 2015.
- Balaji; “Using Virtual Sensing Algorithm to Improve the Performance of Layer”, National Conference on Advances in Computer Society of India, Volume: 3, Issue No: 6, 2015.
- Balaji; “Improving the Performance of Wireless Sensor Networks by Minimizing Delay and Maximizing Life Time”, National Conference on Advances in Computer Technology and Applications, Volume: 4, Issue No: 4, 2011.
- “Smart Goggles for Visually Impaired Person”.
Research Projects Undertaken: