Dr. Chandrachuda Mohanty
Date of Birth:
15 July 1983
Ph.D. in Computer Science, 2018, University of Arizona.
PG Degree: M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, 2013, Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
UG Degree: B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, 2004, Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
Areas of Specialization:
TCP Variants Performance Measurement On Linux, International Roaming Solution And Architecture, and UI Development.
Computer Algorithms, Data Structures, Database Management Systems, Computer Organization and Architecture, UI Development, C++, Web Technologies, and Computer Networks.
- Mohanty, D Gountia and V Nag; “Towards Performance Trade-off of TCP Linux variants”. ICSES Transactions on Computer Networks and Communications, Vol. 5, No. 3, Sep. 2019.
- D Gountia, S Acharya, C Mohanty, and N Samal; “Towards Security issue state of Art Signal Transmission” IETE Journal Research TIJR- 2021-0456 30 March 2021
- D.Gountia and C.Mohanty, “Decentralized Secure Fog Computing in Cloud-Fog-IoT Infrastructure Using Blockchain”, IEEE Conference, Vol.No 4, March 2019.
- Gountia and C.Mohanty; “A Fault-Tolerant Token-Based Atomic Broadcast Algorithm Relying On Responsive Property”, Vol no 3, April 2014.
- D.Gountia and C.Mohanty; “Privacy Preservation Decision Tree Based On Data Set Complementation”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 1, Issue 2, April 2013.
- D.Gountia, C.Mohanty, and S.Panda; “A Blockchain-Based Decentralized Authentication Framework for Resource-Constrained IoT devices, Vol 6, May 2012.
Research Projects Undertaken: