Dr. G. SuryaNarayana
Date of Birth:
10 May , 1982
Areas of Specialization :
Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Intelligence
Ph.D Degree: Ph.D in CSE, 2019, JNTUH
PG Degree: M.Tech in CSE,2008, AITS, Rajampet, JNTUH
C & Data Structures, C++ & Advanced Data Structures, Python, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Digital Logic Design, Formal Languages and Automata Theory, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Compiler Design, Operating Systems, Machine Learning, Data Warehousing & Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence
- Narayana, G. Surya, and D. Vasumathi. “An attributes similarity-based K-medoids clustering technique in data mining.” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 43, no. 8 (2018): 3979-3992.
- Narayana, G. Surya, and Kamakshaiah Kolli. “Fuzzy K-means clustering with fast density peak clustering on multivariate kernel estimator with evolutionary multimodal optimization clusters on a large dataset.” Multimedia Tools and Applications (2020): 1-19.
- Sekaran Ramesh, Surya Narayana Goddumarri, Suresh Kallam, Manikandan Ramachandran, Rizwan Patan, and Deepak Gupta. “5G Integrated Spectrum Selection and Spectrum Access Using AI-Based Framework for IoT Based Sensor Networks.” Computer Networks (2020): 107649.
- Goddumarri, Surya Narayana, and Vasumathi Devara. “Optimal Feature for Text Similarity based Hybrid Clustering Technique with Aid of MGWO.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology 10 (2017): 6.
- I.S.Jaffarvalli, G. Surya Narayana, “Survey on Effective Feature Selection Methods and Algorithms For High Dimensional Data” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Applications, Vol 3, Issue 6, pg. 51-54, June 2015 with ISSN: 2321-8363.
- Prasanna, K., M. Sankara Prasanna Kumar, and Surya Narayana. “A Novel Benchmark K-Means Clustering on Continuous Data”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) 3, no. 8 (2011): 2974-2977.
- Gogineni, Saikiran, Suryanarayana, and Narla Swapna. “Machine Learning Based Encoder-Decoder for Captcha Recognition.” In 2020 International Conference on Smart Electronics and Communication (ICOSEC), pp. 222-227. IEEE, 2020.
- Gogineni, Saikiran, Suryanarayana, and Sravan Kumar Surendran. “An Effective Neural Machine Translation for English to Hindi Language.” In 2020 International Conference on Smart Electronics and Communication (ICOSEC), pp. 209-214. IEEE, 2020.
- Gogineni, Saikiran, Suryanarayana, and K. L. S. Soujanya. “Pruning Long-term Recurrent Convolutional Networks for Video Classification and captioning.” In 2020 International Conference on Smart Electronics and Communication (ICOSEC), pp. 215-221. IEEE, 2020.
- Anuradha, K., and Surya Narayana. “A Novel Association Approach to Generate Patterns for Multi-Valued Data in Efficient Data Classification.” In ICCCE 2020, pp. 1331-1342. Springer, Singapore.
- SuryaNarayana, G., Kamakshaiah Kolli, Mohd Dilshad Ansari, and Vinit Kumar Gunjan. “A Traditional Analysis for Efficient Data Mining with Integrated Association Mining into Regression Techniques.” In ICCCE 2020, pp. 1393-1404. Springer, Singapore.
- Kakulapati, V., D. Vasumathi, and Suryanarayana. “Relevant Feedback-Based User-Query Log Recommender System from Public Repository.” in International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS-2020), pp. 555-568. Springer, Singapore, 2020.
- Naik, Midde Venkateswarlu, Mohd Dilshad Ansari, Vinit Kumar Gunjan, and Surya Narayana. “An Approach for Morphological Analyzer Rules for Dravidian Telugu Language.” In ICCCE 2020, pp. 1385-1392. Springer, Singapore.
- Saikiran Gogineni, Surya Narayana, Dhanrajnath Porika, and Gunjan Vinit Kumar. “Clinical Skin Disease Detection and Classification: Ensembled VGG.” In Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Machine Learning, IoT, Smart Cities and Applications, pp. 827-847. Springer, Singapore.
- Gogineni, Saikiran, Anjusha Pimpalshende, and Suryanarayana Goddumarri. “Eye Disease Detection Using YOLO and Ensembled GoogleNet.” In Evolutionary Computing and Mobile Sustainable Networks, pp. 465-482. Springer, Singapore, 202
- Narayana G. Surya, D. Vasumathi, and K. Prasanna. “A New Stratified Immune Based Approach for Clustering High Dimensional Categorical Data.” In Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communications and Information Technologies, pp. 141-150. Springer, Singapore, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-1540-3_1, ISBN: 978-981-10-1540-3
- Narayana G. Surya, and D. Vasumathi. “Clustering for high dimensional categorical data based on text similarity.” In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Communication and Information Processing (ICCIP-2016) pp.17-21. 2016. ISBN: 978-1-4503-4819-5
- I.S.Jaffarvalli, G. Surya Narayana, “Eliminating two-shake problem in cluster analysis using Jafar-Surya algorithm”, published in the proceedings of ICECCT 2015 – volume 2, held at SVS College Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India during 05 – 07, March 2015. ISBN: 978-1-4799-6085-9
- Ayyavaraiah, G.SuryaNarayana, “An Efficient Consensus function for Ensemble Clustering Algorithm”, published in the proceedings of International Conference on Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering (ICICSE-2013), held at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology Hyderabad, during 20th & 21st September, 2013. ISBN: 978-93-82163-44-2
- D. Raveendra Babu, G. SuryaNarayana,” A Two-step method for Clustering Mixed Categorical and Numerical Data”, International Conference on Software Technology and Computer Engineering (ICSTACE-2012), 22nd July, 2012.
- Sollapuram Suresh, SuryaNarayana,” A System to Filter Unwanted Messages from OSN User Walls”, National Conference on High Performance Computing and Networking (HPCN-14), held at AITS, Rajampet, Feb, 2014.
- Ramesh Babu, G.SuryaNarayana,”Catching the Trend: A Framework for Clustering Concept-Drifting Categorical Data National Conference on High Performance Computing and Networking (HPCN-11), held at AITS, Rajampet, Aug-2012 ISBN: 975-93-81583-00-5.
- The Patent has been successfully filed in India under THE PATENT ACT 1970 (39 of 1970) & The Patent Rules, 2003. Patent Title: IoT Application for intelligent student desk. Application No. 201941014569
- The Patent has been successfully filed in India under THE PATENT ACT 1970 (39 of 1970) & The Patent Rules, 2003. Patent Title: IoT Sensors Based Multi-functional and Intelligent walk guiding stick for visual disabled Person Application No. 201941051603.
- The patent has been successfully filed in India under THE PATENT ACT 1970 (39 of 1970) & The Patent Rules, 2003. Patent Title: Advanced Automobile with Combination of Camera, Radar and Radio Frequency Communication Work Together with Sensor Fusion. Application No. 201941045959.
- The patent has been successfully filed in India under THE PATENT ACT 1970 (39 of 1970) & The Patent Rules, 2003. Patent Title: System for walking Assistance device for visually impaired person using Machine Learning, & Application No. 202041007351
- The Australia patent has been successfully granted. Patent Title: Early Covid Prediction: Neuro Fuzzy Multi-Layered Data Classifier. Application No. 2020102448.
- 1. Dr.G. SuryaNarayana, “Unsupervised Clustering Categorical Data Using Evolutionary Optimization Techniques” Published by Lulu publication, united states with ISBN No: 978-0-359-87802-4.
Research Projects Undertaken:
CO-PI, A Collaborated Research Scheme, TEQIP-III, JNTUH.
Title: A Query Based Mining Approach on Public Open Data Repository for Knowledge Extraction