Dr. H. Venkateswara Reddy
Date of Birth:
23 January , 1976
Areas of Specialization :
Data Mining, Cryptography & Network Security, Computer Algorithms, Computer Graphics.
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering 2015, JNTUH, Hyderabad
PG Degree in M. Tech (Computer Science and Technology),2002, University of Mysore, Mysore. and M.Sc. Degree from the University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
UG Degree in B. Sc., M.Sc (Mathematics),1999, Osmania University,
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Computer Networks
- Optimization Techniques
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
- Data mining and Data Warehousing
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Graphics
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Formal Languages and Automata Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical methods
- S.Viswanadha Raju, H.Venkateswara Reddy, N.Sudhakar Reddy, G Srinivasulu, KVN Sunitha,” Our-NIR: Node Importance Representative for Clustering of Categorical Data”, International Journal of Computer Science and Technology (IJCST) Vol.2, Issue 2, June 2011, pp. 80-82.(ISSN : 2229-4333(print) | ISSN : 0976-8491(online))
- S.Viswanadha Raju, N.Sudhakar Reddy, H. Venkateswara Reddy, G Srinivasulu, C.Nageswara Raju, ”POur-NIR: Modified Node Importance Representative for Clustering of Categorical Data”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS) Vol, 9, No. 4, April 2011, pp.146-150. (ISSN 1947-5500).
- S.Vishwanadha Raju, N Sudhakar Reddy, KVN Sunitha, H Venkateswara Reddy, G Sreenivasulu, “Clustering of Concept Drift Categorical Data Using Our-NIR Method”, International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol 3, No 6, December 2011.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju. “A Study in Employing Rough Set Based Approach for Clustering on Categorical Time-Evolving Data”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSRJCE), Volume 3, Issue 5 (July-Aug. 2012), PP 44-51 (ISSN: 2278-0661) DOI number 10.9790/0661-0354451.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, B Ramasubba Reddy, “Comparing N-Node Set Importance Representative results with Node Importance Representative results for Categorical Clustering: An Exploratory Study”, International Journal of Computer Engineering Science (IJCES), Volume 2, Issue 8, August-2012, PP.1-15(ISSN: 2250-3439).
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, B. Suresh Kumar, “Automated Video Surveillance System with Sms Alert”, International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science, ISSN:2916-7242, Vol 1 Issue 3 Dec 2012, Page No 164-167.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju. “N-Nodeset Importance Representative based Outlier Detection for Categorical Data”, International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science (IJECS), Volume 2, Issue 1 Jan 2013, PP 259-264 (ISSN: 2319-7242).
- Chinni Jayachandra, H.Venkateswara Reddy,” Iris Recognition based on Pupil using Canny edge detection and K-Means Algorithm”, Intrernational Journal of Engineering And Computer Science, ISSN:2319-7242, Vol 2 Issue 1 Jan 2013, Page No 221-225.
- Venkateswara Reddy, H., Viswanadha Raju, S. B. Suresh Kumar, “An Emerge approach in Inter Cluster Similarity for Quality Clusters”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, No 2, pp. 1843-1852, April-May 2013(e-ISSN: 0975-4024, p-ISSN: 2319-8613).
- Chinni. Jayachandra, H.Venkateswara Reddy, B. Suresh Kumar, B. Sruthi, “ A Robust Approach in Iris Recognition for Person Authentication”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, Vol. 12, Issue 3, Jul-Aug 2013, pp 59-67(ISSN: 2278-0661).
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, B. Suresh Kumar, C Jayachandra, “An Approach for Data labeling and Concept-Drift Detection based on Entropy Model in Rough Sets for Clustering Categorical Data”, Journal of Information and Knowledge Management (World Scientific Journal), Volume 13, No 2, June 2014 (Print ISSN: 0219-6492 Online ISSN: 1793-6926 ).
- B.K.Manasa, H.Venkateswara Reddy, “Implementing an Efficient Task to Build Data Sets for Datamining Analysis”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5(5), 2014, pp. 6198-6201. (ISSN: 0975-9646).
- P.Prudhvi, H.Venkateswara Reddy, “ Pattern Matching using Layered STRIFA for Intrusion Detection”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5(5), 2014, pp. 6160-6164. (ISSN: 0975-9646).
- Y.Tejaswini, H.Venkateswara Reddy, “Efficient rough sets based dynamic Agglomerative clustering”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 6 No.07 Jul 2014, pp. 271-274.(ISSN: 0975-3397).
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, B. Suresh Kumar, C Jayachandra, “Outlier test for categorical data by using hypergraph deviation comparison, ” International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science Volume 2 Issue 5 May 2013 Pp. 1688-1691 (ISSN:2319-7242).
- Samala Rudramadevi, H. Venkateswara Reddy, “Extension to Rough c-means Bunch Supported Decision-Theoretic Rough Sets Model”, International Journal of Computer Science and Technology (IJCST), VOL 5.3-3, July to September 2014.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, “A Roughset Based Data Labeling Method for Clustering Categorical Data”, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Eco-friendly computing Communication Systems (ICECCS 2014), December 2014.
- B.Suresh Kumar, H.Venkateswara Reddy, T.Ankamma Raju, Preethi Vennam, “Clustering Categorical Data Using Rough Membership Function”, IEEE Sixth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, November 2014, pp. 602-607(DOI 10.1109/CICN.2014.135).
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, B. Suresh Kumar. “A Data Labeling method for Categorical Data Clustering using Cluster Entropies in Rough Sets”, IEEE Fourth International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, August 2014, Pp 444-449.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, B Ramasubba Reddy, Ramana Naik, ”Clustering Categorical Time-Evolving data using Concept-Drift Detection based on Rough Entropy”, ICACM-2013(2nd International Conference) ISBN No:9789351071495, August 2013.
- H.Venkateswara Reddy, S.Viswanadha Raju, Pratibha Agrawal, “Data labeling method based on cluster Purity Using Relative Rough Entropy for Categorical Data Clustering”, IEEE Second International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI-2013), August 2013.
- S.Viswanadha Raju, H.Venkateswara Reddy, G.Srinivasulu, N.Sudhakar Reddy.” A Threshold for clustering Concept-Drifting Categorical Data”, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC), Vol, 3, Feb-2011, pp. 383-387.( 978-1-4244-9253/11/[email protected] IEEE)
- Qualified CSIR-2000 in Mathematical Science.
- Qualified GATE-2000 in Mathematical Science with 92.20 percentile.
- Secured First Rank in all India M. Tech. (Computer Science) entrance examination conducted by the University of Mysore.
Research Projects Undertaken:
- As a Principle Investigator, a research project approved by DST is carrying out in the field of Cognitive science with the title “Understanding Bisociation capabilities in Indian engineering students”.
- As a Co-Principle Investigator, a research project approved by DST is carrying out with tittle “Rural Women Technological Park”.