Dr. S. Nageswara Rao
Date of Birth:
10 June , 1981
Areas of Specialization :
Computer Networks (MANETS)
Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering (2017) ,JNTUA, Anantapur
PG Degree in M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), 2007, Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry
UG Degree in B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), 2003, SVEC, Tirupathi, Affiliated to JNTUH Hyd
Computer Networks, C & Data Structures, Algorithms, Discreate Mathematics, FLAT, Data Base Management Systems, Operating Systems
- V.B.Pravalika, S.Nageswararao. Despeckling and Analysing Land Use Land Cover of Synthetic Aperture Radar Image, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), SCOPUS Indexed ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019.
- V.B.Pravalika, S.Nageswararao. A Survey on Despeckling Of Synthetic Aperture Radar Images, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume-7 Issue-4, April 2019
- C. Kavitha, Nageswararao Sirisala. Trust Computation in Online Social Networks, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume-7 Issue-4, April 2019.
- NageswaraRao Sirisala and C.Shoba Bindu. A Novel QoS Trust Computation in MANETs Using Fuzzy Petri Nets, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.10, No.2, (2017), pp 116-125. (free journal, Scopus indexed)
- NageswaraRao Sirisala and C.Shoba Bindu. Recommendations Based QoS Trust Aggregation and Routing in Mobile Adhoc Networks, International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (IJCNIS), Vol 8, No 3, (2016), pp 215-220. (Scopus indexed)
- NageswaraRao Sirisala and C.Shoba Bindu. Weightage based trusted QoS protocol in Mobile Adhoc Networks, IEEE Global Conference on Wireless Computing and Networking (2014), pp.283-287.
- NageswaraRao Sirisala and C.Shoba Bindu. Fuzzy Based Quality of Service Trust Model for Multicast Routing in Mobile Adhoc Networks, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Vol10, No12, (2015), pp.32175-32194. (Scopus indexed)
- NageswaraRao Sirisala and C.Shoba Bindu. Uncertain Rule Based Fuzzy Logic QoS Trust Model in MANETs, International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications -ADCOM, (IITM PhD forum), (2015), pp.55-60.
- NageswaraRao Sirisala et.al.,”Significantly Extending the Network Lifetime by Using Secure and Energy Efficient Protocol”, International Journal Of Scientific Research In Science, Engineering And Technology, Vol 3, no8, pp.293-298, 2017.
- NageswaraRao Sirisala, et.al. “Preserving User Privacy In Location-Based Services On Mobile Applications, International Journal Of Research,Vol 4, no14, PP 2395-1990, 2017.
- N. Usha NageswaraRao Sirisala QoS Based Routing in MANETs, International Journal Of Computer Networks And Wireless Communications (IJCNWC),Vol6, no 4, 2016.
- S.NageswaraRao and Dr.C.Shoba Bindu, ” Finding multiple optimal paths in Ad Hoc Networks Based on QOS metrics: Maximum Bandwidth and Minimum Delay “, International Journal of Computer Applications(IJCA), vol. 23,pp. 35-39, June-2011
- S.NageswaraRao, “Optimized cost model for k-NN queries in r*-trees over random distribution”, International journal on Advanced Material Research vols 403-408, pp 3315-3321, Scientific.net , Switzerland,Feb-2011
- S.NageswaraRao and M.Karunakar ” Portfolio seletion in multipath Routing for Traffic Allocation ” International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology(ICCSIT-12),Vol III, pp126-130,2012.
- S.NageswaraRao and K.Shantiram ” Analyzing Query Performance over a Distributed Network of Data Aggrigators ” International Conference on Computing, Communication and Information Technology, Vol IIpp289-294,2012
- S.NageswaraRao and,N.Anuradha ” Privacy Preserving Methods to Confidential Data Bases with security”, International Conference on Computer Research and Development (ICCRD 2012) pp67-71, 2012.
- S.NageswaraRao and S.Satyendra Kumar “A Decentralized resale Market Model for P2P Content Distributed System”,International Conference on recent Development trends on computer applications, pp:128-131, 2012
- S.NageswaraRao and Swaradvi, “Secured Cloud Storage with policy based and File Assured Deletion ”, National conference on Advanced Technologies in Computer Science, pp 200-203, May-2013.
- “A FUZZY BASED TRUST MODEL FOR IDENTIFICATION OF TRUSTWORTHY AND CAPABLE NODES IN MANET APPLICATIONS” Application Number : 201941041980, Dr. NageswaraRao Sirisala, Dr Veeresh Poola, Dr YCA Padmanabha Reddy. Publication Date: 25/10/2019
- MOBILE ADHOC NETWORKS(RESEARCH PERSPECTIVE), LAMBERT-Academic Publisher, ISSN/ ISBN: 978-3-926-65289-0
Research Projects Undertaken: