Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE):
The VCE-IEEE student chapter is the official professional organization for undergraduate and postgraduate student association for CSE students.
To quest for new technologies in all relative engineering fields by creating a new professional platform for networking and exploring career opportunities.
- To make the students aware about the latest technical advancements.
- To inculcate a sense of team work and responsibility by encouraging them to organize events.
- To make them acquainted with various useful technologies by conducting workshops.
- To provide industrial experience by conducting various industrial tours.
- To present innovative research ideas by participating in conferences.
- To gain career opportunities by conducting job fairs and guidance from industry experts.
IEEE CS CHAPTER:
The IEEE Computer Society student chapter is positioned to create the technological leader of tomorrow. Our goal is to ensure that our engineering graduates are well prepared to play the roles of problem solvers, project leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, data scientists and above all ethical citizens of a global society. Our aim is to provide professional grooming and guidance so that our students mould into thorough and inspiring individuals when they enter into the real-time environment.
– Dr. Rajanikanth Aluvalu,
IEEE CS, Student Chapter Advisor, Vardhaman College of Engineering.