Mr. A. Ramesh
Date of Birth:
07 May, 1979
Areas of Specialization :
- Data Science.
- Cloud Computing.
- PG Degree in CSE,2011 , JNTUH
- UG Degree in CSE,2002, JNTU
- Computer Organization
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- C- Programming
- Data Structures using C
- Object Oriented Programming using Java and C++
- Web Technologies
- Principles of Programming Languages
- Computer Networks.
- Adavelli Ramesh and Vanam Gopinath “An Implementation of an Efficient Authentication System for Secure Internet Services That Provides Continuous and Transparent User Identity Verification using Biometric Traits” International Journal of Innovative Technologies-ISSN 2321-8665 Vol.04 , Issue.15 , October-2016.
- Adavelli Ramesh and Soma Preethi “Efficient File Sharing System in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”. Journal for Studies in Management and Planning.e-ISSN:2395-0463 Volume 02 Issue 11 , November-2016.
- Adavelli Ramesh and Javvaji Naresh , “Provenance Forgery and Packet Drop Attacks Detection in Wireless Networks.” Journal for Studies in Management and Planning-2016 e-ISSN: 2395-0463 Volume 02 Issue 11 , November 2016.
- Adavelli Ramesh and Vanam Gopinath , “Privacy Preserving for Photo Sharing on Online Social Network” Journal for Studies in Management and Planning. e-ISSN:2395-0463 Volume 02 Issue 11 November -2016.
- Ramesh A and Raghunadha Reddy T “LOAD BALANCING TECHNIQUE IN CLOUD COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT.” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET)- Volume 8 , Issue 12 , December 2017 , ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online :0976-6359, Article ID :IJMET_08_12_57 (Scopus )-2017.
- Ramesh A and Raghunadha Reddyt T “A New Technique for Balancing Load in Cloud Computing” . A Conference at MLRIT Hyderabad-2018. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 120 No.6 2018, 3463-3473. ISSN:1314-3395.
- A Ramesh and Raghunadha Reddy T “Influence of Similarity Measures in Authorship Attribution. ““International Conference on New Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICNTET)” –IEEE (2018).
- Wipro Certified Faculty (WCF) in the Year 2020.