Mr. Ganesh Deshmukh
Date of Birth:
16 March , 1984
Areas of Specialization :
Theory of computation, Image Processing
PG Degree in Software Engineering,M.TECH,2009, Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology
UG Degree in Computer Science and Engineering ,B.TECH,2006,Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology,JNTUH
Theory of computation,Operating Systems, Software Testing Methodologies, C Programming, Object Oriented Programming through Java, Web Technologies, Open Source Technologies, Python Programming.
- Murlidher Mourya,D. Ganesh, “Attribute Selection to Identify Covid-19 Disease by using Data set Condensing and Intersection Pruning”, IARJSET 2020
- B MahaLakshmi,Ganesh Deshmukh, V.N.L.N Murthy,”Image Encryption Method Using Differential Expansion Technique, AES and RSA Algorithm”,2019 Fifth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP),IEEE ,Shimla.
- Murlidher Mourya, Ganesh Deshmukh, “Selecting the factors to predicate school failure by using Data Mining techniques“, National conference on emerging trends in computer engineering and technology,MIT AOE Alandi(D), Pune 2017
- Ganesh Deshmukh, Murlidhar Mourya,“Fibonacci search tree of order ‘N’ construction and implementation“,National conference on emerging trends in computer engineering and technology,MIT AOE Alandi(D), Pune 2017.
- M. A. Ranjith Kumar, Ganesh Deshmukh ,“Various task scheduling algorithms in clouds“,International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 2017 Vol.7 Issue.2, ISSN: 2394-6962
- G. Mallikarjuna Reddy, Ganesh Deshmukh, R. ArunKumar, N. AnilBabu, “Enhanced Big Data Quality Frame Work“, et al, / (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 7 (3) , 2016, 1408-1409.
- G. Mallikarjuna Reddy, N. AnilBabu, R. ArunKumar, Ganesh Deshmukh, “Maintenance and Understandability of Aspect Oriented Programming“,International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – Volume 36 Number 2 – June 2016
- Ganesh Deshmukh,”Image Processing for Artist Identification“, National Conference,SNIST Hyderabad -2009
Research Projects Undertaken: