Mr. Gireesh Agarwal
Date of Birth:
Areas of Specialization :
Computer Networking, Cyber Security
PG Degree in M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering ), JNTU Hyderabad.
PG Degree in Master of Computer Applications, JNTU Hyderabad.
Programming in C, DSC, Data Communications and Computer Networks, Unified Modelling Language, Object-Oriented Programming through C++, Java, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Python Programming, Information & Cyber Security, Mobile Computing, Cryptography, Distributed Computing.
- N.Mogre, G Agarwal, P Patil “A review on Data anonymization technique for Data publishing” Vol. 1, Issue 10 IJERT DEC 2012 2016 Special Issue International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN 2278-0181.
- N.Mogre, Agarwal, Patil, “Privacy-preserving for high dimensional data using anonymization technique”, Vol 3, Issue 6, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Research, (IJARCSSE) June 2013, ISSN 2277 6451
- P.Mogre, Agarwal, Patil, “Data Storage and Data Integrity in Multi-Cloud Storage”, Vol 3, Issue 6, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Research, (IJARCSSE) ISSN 2277 6451, Pages 381-384, June 2013
- G Agarwal, MKale, “MobileCloud Computing- a new paradigm of Computing”, Vol 7, Issue 6, Dec 2019, International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (IJCST)
- Rajeshwari Suryavanshi, Agarwal, P Bhanarkar, “Personal Privacy-Preserving updates to Anonymous Databases”, National Conference on Innovative Paradigms in Engineering & Technology (NCIPET), Proceeding published in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISSN 0975-8887
Research Projects Undertaken: