Mr. Manoj Patil
Date of Birth:
02 October, 1983
Pursuing Ph.D. in VIT Vellore.
PG Degree: Master of Technology in CNE, VTU Belgaum, 2011.
UG Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering, VTU Belgaum, 2009.
Areas of Specialization:
Computer Networks, IoT, and Machine Learning
Computer Networks, Data Communication, Mobile Communication, Software Engineering, Software Testing, AI, ML, IoT, C, C++, Python and Mobile Ad hoc networks.
- MA Patil, K Parane, S Poojara, and A Patil; “Internet-of-Things and mobile application based hybrid model for controlling energy system” in the International Journal of Information Technology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-021-00667-1
- AC Adamuthe and Manoj Patil; “Roadmap to Inculcate Complex Problem-Solving Skills in CS/IT Students” in the Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, [S.l.], p. 61-74, Oct 2020, ISSN #2394-1707, doi:10.16920/jeet/2020/v34i2/149313.
- Manoj Patil, KA Parane, and D Rajesh; “Cloud Computing for Agent-Based Traffic Management” in the International Journal of Computer Applications, ISSN #0975–8887.
- R Dontham, SP Patil, MA Patil, and AK Ingale; Educating IT Engineering Theory Courses Using BLOOMS Taxonomy (TC-BT) as a Tool and Practical Courses Using Magic of Making Mistakes: An Innovative Pedagogy” in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations 29.3, 2016, 75-84.
- R Dontham, S Yelpale, V Lokare, P Gavali, M Patil, and S Patil; “Faculty’s Portfolio Collaboration: To Enhance Student’s Placement through Faculty’s Coordination” in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2017.
- MA Patil, AC Adamuthe, and AJ Umbarkar; “Smartphone and IoT based tool for Integrated Farm Monitoring” in the International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Societal Applications, December 2018, Springer, ISBN 978-3-030-16848-3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16848-3_43
- R Dontham, SR Mangalwede, S Ingleshwar, MA Patil, and AW Kumar; “Mobile Agent Administrator for Computers over Network Using the Concept of Keyboard Buffer” in the International Conference on Computing and Information Technology, May 2013, ISBN: 978-3-642-37370-1 (Print) 978-3-642-37371-8 (Online).
- M. Patil and Deshpande, “Design and simulation of Perturb and Observe Maximum Power Point Tracking using MATLAB/Simulink”, International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation and Control, 2015, pp. 1345-1349, DoI: 10.1109/IIC.2015.7150957.
- Ashwini Patil, Manoj A. Patil, Ajay Shelake, and Rahul Ghadage; “IoT based Automated Classroom Student Attendance System” at International Conference on Multidisciplinary Technologies & Challenges in Industry – 4.0, September 2020.
- Ashwini Patil, Manoj A. Patil, Ashish A. Magdum, and Gaurav G. Mane; “Automate LPG Gas Booking and Vehicle Tracking System using Arduino and Android Application” at International Conference on Multidisciplinary Technologies & Challenges in Industry – 4.0 on Digital Platform, September 2020.
- Manoj Patil, “Automation for Controlling Electrical Appliances Based on IoT” in the IEEE ICNTET (International Conference on New Trends in Engineering and Technology), Sep 2018.
- RJ Mandale and Manoj Patil, “Adoption of New Industry Oriented Software Engineering Practices for Improving Students Projects” at the 6th International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education, Jan 2019.
- Manoj Patil and Vijay Bhosale, “Information Storage and Management System using Hadoop” in the IJIERT Journal Special Issue ICCCES-16 Sr. No. 38, Paper ID: IJIERT-P15-582.
- R Dontham, MA Patil, and SA Thorat; “IT Students Placement” in the International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education, Jan 2015.
- MA Patil and R Dontham, “Efficacy Mobile Agents in MANET’s” in the International Conference on Innovations in Computer Science & Engineering, Aug 2014. Proceeding published in JICSE Journal.
- KA Parane, GR Udupi, and MA Patil; “Correlation of Encrypted Attack Traffic through Network flow Water Marking” in the International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication, and Applications, August 2013.
- Manoj A. Patil, Aishwarya Ashtekar, Nikita Jadhav, Namrata Patil, Radhika Bhosale, “Android Application Based Automation for Sales Organization” at 6th National Conference on RATE, May 2017.
- GD Kalyankar, SR Poojara, NV Dharwadkar, and MA Patil; “Comparative Study of Decision Tree and Neural Network for the Analysis of Diabetes Data” at the 6th National Conference on RATE, 17 May 2017, Proceedings published in IJSET.
- Manoj Patil and Radhika, “Device Tracking Using GSM/Satellite Network Coverage” in the International Journal of Engineering & Applications, Jan 2015.
- R Dontham and MA Patil “The Agent Admin: Administration of Remote Nodes on huge Networks using Mobile Agent Technology” in NCAIS Conference, Feb 2012.
- Shamant and Manoj Patil “Intelligent Health Monitoring Unit using Novel Trust Evaluation” at the CETIT Conference, 2011.
Research Projects Undertaken: