Mr. Murlidher Mourya
Date of Birth:
07 July , 1986
Areas of Specialization :
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Ph.D : None
PG Degree in M. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering),2010, JNTU, Hyderabad
UG Degree in B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering),2007,JNTU, Hyderabad
Computer Organization, Computer Networks, Operating System, Database Management System, Object Oriented analysis and Design and Data Mining and Data Warehouse, C and Data structure, Principles of Programming Languages.
- Murlidher Mourya, Krishna Rao P, “Selecting Attribute to Stand Out in the Competitive world”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol 3, Issue 3, March 2013, ISSN 2250 – 3153.
- J.Phani Prasad, Murlidher Mourya, “Modelling For Soft Drink Machine using UML”,International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies”, Vol 2, Issue 3, May 2013, ISSN 2319 – 1953.
- J.Phani Prasad, Murlidher Mourya, “ A Study On Market Analysis Using a Data Mining Algorithm”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol 3, Issue 5, May 2013, ISSN 2250 – 2459.
- J.Phani Prasad, Muralidhar Mourya,Â An Effective Execution of Diabetes Dataset Using WEKA (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 4 (5) , 2013, 681-682
- Murlidher Mourya,J.Phani Prasad, ”Efficient Attribute Selection to stand out in the Market”,International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Technology and Science (ICETETS 2014). ISBN NO: 978-93-5156-218-4.
- Mr. Murlidher Mourya, J.Phani Prasad,A Study on Market Basket Analysis using Data-set Condensing and Intersection Pruning,(IJARCCE)ÂÂÂ International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 4, Issue 7, July 2015,(DOI 10.17148/IJARCCE.2015.4760).
- J.Phani Prasad , Murlidher Mourya,A Study on Optimizing the Coupling Metric in Object Oriented Systems,(IJAIR)International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844) / # 41 / Volume 5 Issue 2, Feb 2016.
Research Projects Undertaken: