Date of Birth:
23 August 1987
Ph.D. in Electrical Power Systems 2017, IIT Ropar
PG Degree in Electrical Power Systems, 2010, NIT Jamshedpur
UG Degree in EEE, 2008, Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering
- Power System Stability And Dynamics
- Computer Methods In Power Systems
- Power System Switchgear And Protection
- Power Electronics
- Imran Sharieff and Ranjana Sodhi, ”A Simple Strategic SVCs Placement Scheme for Enhanced Voltage Stability Margin,” National Power System Conference 2018, NIT-Trichy. (Accepted)
- Jatin Verma, Imran Sharieff and Ranjana Sodhi,”A Meticulous Approach towards Contingency Clustering in Power Systems”, IEEE PIICON 2016.
- Imran Sharieff, M Prasad, K Satish and Ranjana Sodhi,”Implementation and Evaluation of a Labscale Synchrophasor Model and Applications”, National Power System Conference 2014, IIT Guwahati, Dec. 2014.
- Imran Sharieff and Ranjana Sodhi, ”PMU Measurements based Voltage Stability Assessment,” National Power System Conference 2012, IIT-BHU.
- Sharieff and Ranjana Sodhi, ”Synchrophasor-Assisted Detection and Control of Emergency Voltage Instability Conditions”, CPRI Journal, issue. Sep. 2016.
- R. Sodhi and M. I. Sharieff, ”Phasor measurement unit placement framework for enhanced wide-area situational awareness,” in IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 172-182, 1 29 2015.
Research Projects Undertaken: