Date of Birth:
21 June 1979
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering 2015, Anna University
PG Degree in Power Electronics and Drives, 2006, Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
UG Degree in EEE, 2002, Sapthagiri College of Engineering
Transmission and distribution, Protection and Switch Gear, Electrical Machines, Control System, Basic Electrical and Electronics Engg,Power Electronics, DC Machines and Transformers, Electrical Machine Design, Measurements and Instrumentation, Electromagnetic Theory, Microprocessor and microcontroller, Electronic circuits, Electric Circuit Theory, Wind energy Conversion System (PG), Solar Energy Storage, System (PG), HVDC (PG), Special Electrical Machines
- Karunakaran, Boddupally Harshitha, B.Poonguzharselvi, K.Jaiganesh, “Exploration of power delay product [PDF] on feedback based dual edge triggered dual sleep and dual slack approach” in International Journal of Engineering & Technology, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4) (2018) 3388-3391.
- Jaiganesh, P.Arulkumar, S.Karunakaran, Md. Asif, N.Srinivas “Improving the Efficiency of Solar Photovoltaic Cell by Decreasing Surface Temperature” in International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT)ISSN: 2249 –8958,Volume-9Issue-2, December, 2019.
- Fatima Unnisa, Jaiganesh, P.Arulkumar, S.Karunakaran “Direct Coupled PV Panel with ĆUK Converter for DC Load Applications” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2, December 2019.
- Dr.K.Jaiganesh (et.al), a Performance study of MATLAB modeled PV panel and conventional PV panel interfaced with LabVIEW, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(2.17)(2018),pp70-73
- Dr.K.Jaiganesh and C.Jagathdarani, MATLAB based Mathematical Modeling of Solar PV Panel and Real-Time Monitoring by LabVIEW and NI Hardware, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Vol-2 No.9, pp 1977-1980.
- Dr.K.Jaiganesh and C.Jagathdarani, Performance Analysis of Solar PV Panel with Different Operating Temperature Using MATLAB, Discovery-An International Journal, Vol -51(239), pp109-113
- K.Jaiganesh and R.Dhivya, “Grid Connected Photovoltaic Micro Inverter System using MPPT Algorithm” in International Journal Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) Vol-10, No-20, 2015, pp.18153-18158
- K.Jaiganesh and R.Dhivya, “Modelling of Photovoltaic Cell Using Variable Step Size Algorithm” accepted in International Journal of Emerging Researches in Engineering Science and Technology (IJEREST) Volume -II Issue –IV
- K.Jaiganesh and R.Dhivya, “MATLAB Simulation of Photovoltaic Micro Inverter System Using MPPT Algorithm” International Journal Of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 4, Dec 2013, pp.2077-2082.
- Jaiganesh.K and Praveen Kumar. P “Analysis of Global Maximum Power Point for Partially Shaded PV Module using Fuzzy Logic Controller” in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER)- pp.91-97
- Jaiganesh.K and Praveen Kumar. P “ Fuzzy-based maximum power point tracking in grid-connected PV systems under partially Shading conditions”, IJAICT Volume 1, Issue 12, April 2015
- Jaiganesh.K and Praveen Kumar. P, “ SVPWM based grid-connected PV system with fuzzy MPPT under partially shading conditions”- International Journal of Research and Engineering -Volume 2, Issue 4.
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “Improving the Power Generation from Solar PV Panel Combined With Solar Thermal System for Indian Climatic Condition” in International Journal of Applied Environmental Science –IJAES volume 8 No 6 – 2013 pp. 763-776
- K. Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “Design and Experimental Validation of Enhancing the Performance of PV Panel Integrated with Solar Water Heating System” in International Review Electrical Engineering -IREE. Volume 8 No 4 Aug-2013.
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “Experimental Study of Enhancing The Performance of PV Panel Integrated with Solar Thermal System” in International Journal of Engineering and Technology- IJET. Volume 5 No 4 Aug-Sep 2013 pp-3419- 3426
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “AC-AC Multilevel Converter Based Wind Energy System”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013.
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “A Novel Design Technology of Photovoltaic Panel for Combined PV/T System” in International Journal of Electrical Engineering (IJEE) Volume 06 No 1 (2013) pp-11-18.
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “An Experimental Comparison of Temperature and Irradiation Effect on the Glass to Glass (G2G) and Glass to Tedlar (G2T) Type PV Panels” in Wulfenia Journal.Volume 20 No 2 Feb 2013
- K.Jaiganesh, Dr.K.Duraiswamy, “Efficient Energy Storage System Using FLT for Solar Wind Hybrid Power System” in International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology. Volume 2 No5 May 2012.
- Arulkumar, K Jaiganesh N. P. Subramaniam “Harmonic Intensity Reduction Technique for Three Phase VSI Drive through Double Randomness” in AISGSC 2019 , Proceedings of International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Smart Grid and Smart City Applications, pp 163-172, published in Springer link.
- National Level FDP on ‘Perovskite solar cell-An Emerging Photovoltaic technology, during 26th-28th June 2020. Organized by department of science and humanities, Sreenivasa institute of technology and management studies, Chittoor.
- International National Level FDP on “Renewable Energy Application in Smart Grid, Micro Grid And EVs”, during 13th-17th July 2020. Organized by department of electrical and electronics engineering of GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam.
- FDP on ‘Recent Trends in Power Electronic and Energy Storage System” during 10th-14th June 2020. Organized by department of Electical and Electronics Engineering, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, Hyderabad.
- FDP on ‘Quality Education through OBE” during 13th-17th July 2020. Organized by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, Hyderabad.
- FDP on ‘Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation & Teaching Pedagogy” during 18th-30th May 2020. Organized by department of EEE, EIE &ICE, Sri Sai Ram Engineering college, Chennai.
- Three days online Basic Optimization Technology workshop from 04.05.2020 to 06.05.2020 organized by REST society for research international (RSRI), Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in the webinar “ELECTRIC VEHICLE DESIGN “on 15.05.2020 hosted by Hindustan Institute of Technology And Science in association with PENTECH.
- Participating in the webinar “RENEWABLE ENERGY USING MATLAB “on 16.05.2020 hosted by GCE, THANJAVUR in association with PENTECH.
- Participated in the webinar “HOW THE AGRI AND IOT GET CONNECTED “on 19.05.2020 hosted by Mohamad Sathak College of Engineering in association with PENTECH.
- Participated in the webinar “FOSTERING INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH IN APPLIED SCIENCE “on 19th and 20th .06.2020 hosted by department of mathematics,Periyar Government Arts College, Cuddalore, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in the webinar “OPTICAL COMMUNICATION WITH SOLAR CELL “on 03.07.2020 hosted by department of electronics and communication engineering,B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Participated in the webinar “DESIGN BASIC OF AIS &”GIS SUBSTATION “on13.06.2020 organized by,K.Ramakrishnan College of Technology, Trichy.
- Participated in the webinar “SOLAR PV TECHNOLOGY“on24.06.2020 organized by,Francis Xavier Engineering college, Tirunelveli.
- Participated in the webinar “TRANSIENTS IN POWER SYSTEM“on01.07.2020 organized by, Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli.
- Participated in the webinar “Effective and Efficient Writing of Research Papers for Web Science, Scopus Indexed Journal and Conference Papers Using Typeset Research Studio “on01.07.2020 organized by,Department of ECE and Central Library, AISSMS COE, Pune.
- Participated in the webinar “Industrial Oriented Electrical Safety “on 29.06.2020 organized by,St.Mother Theresa Engineering College, Thoothukudi.
- Participated in the webinar “Power System Earthing “on 25.06.2020 organized by,St.Mother Theresa Engineering College, Thoothukudi.
- Participated in the webinar “Research and Publication Ethics In Science “on 27.06.2020 organized bySt.Albert’s College, Kerala.
- Participated in the webinar “INTERNET OF THINGS” on11.05.2020 organized byKBT college of Engineeringin association with PENTECH
- Participated in the webinar “Protective Devices for Industry and Utility” on 14.06.2020 organized by Sri Sai Ram Institute of Technology.
- Participated in the webinar “Artificial Intelligence” on27.06.2020 organized byBharat Institute of Engineering and Technologyin association with PENTECH.
- Participated in the webinar “Model Design of Solar Energy Using MATLAB” on18.06.2020 organized byJeppiaar Engineering Collegein association with PENTECH.
- Participated in the webinar “E-Vehicles for Sustainable Transportation” on14.06.2020 organized byGeethanjali institute of science and technology, Nellore.
- Participated in the webinar “Citation and Documentation in Research Methodology”on27.06.2020 organized by SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Participated in the webinar “CO-PO Mapping” on29.05.2020 organized bySri ManakulaVinayagar Engineering College, Puducherry.
- Participated in Vice Chancellors’ E-Conclave organized by Shri Vishwakarma Skill University on 13.6.2020.
- Completed an online non-credit course “Electrical power system” on 28.06.2020 authorized by university at Buffalo and the state university of New York.
Research Projects Undertaken: