Dr. M. Rajani Devi
Date of Birth:
27 December , 1983
Areas of Specialization :
Ph.D. in B. Tech (ECE),2004,Bapatla Engineering College, Acharya Nagarjuna University, A.P.
PG Degree in M. Tech(Digital Communications), ,2009, Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal
UG Degree in Wireless Communication ,2020, JNTU Kakinada.
Analog Communications,Communication Systems,Microwave Engineering,Digital Signal Processing,Linear Integrated Circuits,Digital Electronics,Digital Communications,Coding Techniques,Electronic Measurement and Instrumantation.
- M Rajani Devi,K Ramanjaneyulu, B T Krishna” Performance Analysis of sub interleaver for turbo coded OFDM system” Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences,ISSN (Print) 0973-8975,ISSN (Online) : 2454 -7190 , Vol.-14, No.-1, January-February (2019) pp 469-488.
- Dr.G.A.E. Satish Kumar,Dr.M. SushanthBabu,M. Rajani Devi“An Efficient BER using Secure Turbo encoder”3rdInternational Conference on Recent Innovations on Science, Technology, Management and Environment (ICRISTME-16) at Indian Federation of United Nations Associations, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi (India) on 18thDecember in PIC pp 57-72.
- National Conference on “NCVSCCOMS12 “,”Performance of Turbo decoding Algorithms at low SNR”, Conducted by Vignan University.
- National Conference on ETEC-2012”,”Degrade Image Enhancement Using Fuzzy logic” conducted by ST.Anns college of engineering& technology.
- A National level conference on “Denoising of medical images using improved median filter “conducted by Mallareddy college for women.
- An International conference “IETECE”, on”Performance evaluation of Turbo codes over noisy channel” conducted by Gurunanak Institute of Technology.
- M. Rajani Devi,K. Ramanjaneyulu,B.T. Krishna”Design of Cascaded Hybrid Interleaver for Fast Turbo Coding and Decoding”Computer Communication, Networking and Internet Security, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 5, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-3226-4-53.
- Mrs. M. Rajani Devi,” Effective BER performance using unitary differential space-time frequency code for MIMO OFDM systems”, International Journal of scientific engineering and Technology research ISSN: 2319:8885, Vol.40, No.37, sep 2015, pp 7951-7956.
- Mrs. M. Rajani Devi,” Effective Ber Performance for Spectrum- And Energy-Efficient OFDM Based Wi-Max System”, International Journal of advanced information science and Technology , ISSN: 2319-2682, Vol. 04, Issue. 40, aug 2015, PP: 109-115.
- M.Rajanidevi,s.shwetha,”Effective BER performance for Spectrum- and Energy- Efficient OFDM Based Wi-MAX System”,International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.40, No.40, August 2015 ,109.
- M.Rajanidevi,R.Karunasri,”Efficient BER Performance using Unitary Differential Space-Time Frequency Code for MIMO OFDM Systems”,International Journal of scientific Engineering and Technology Research(IJSETR) ISSN 2319-8885 Vol.04,Issue 37,Sepetmber-2015,pages 7951-7956.
Research Projects Undertaken: