Dr Mukul Shrivastava
Date of Birth:
Areas of Specialization:
Thermal & Fluids
Ph.D. in Computational Fluid Dynamics
PG Degree in Industrial Tribology and Maintenance
UG Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, IC Engines & Gas Turbines, Fluid Mechanics, Advanced Thermodynamics, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Mukul Shrivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, 2013. A Novel Level Set-Based Immersed-Boundary Method for CFD Simulation of Moving-Boundary Problems, Nu-merical heat transfer, Part B, vol. 63, pp. 304-326. AWARDED **Computational TalentPrize** for the year 2013 given by SHELL India. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10407790.2013.756258.
- Namshad T., Mukul Srivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, 2016. E_ect of Wavelength of Fish-Like Undulation of a Hydrofoil in a Free-Stream _ow, SADHANA -Academy Proceedings in Engineering Science, 42(4), pp. 585_595, 2017.http://https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12046-017-0619-7.
- Sreedhar Vulloju, P. S. Kishore and Mukul Shrivastava, 2019. Enhancement of Heat Transfer Characteristics of Plain Fin Coated with Brass and Aluminium, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Issue 4 Volume 8. DOI:10.35940/ijrte.D8161.118419.
- Bibhuti B Sahoo &Mukul Shrivastava, Numerical Investigation on Air-Cooling En-hancement of a Motor Cycle Engine by Varying Fins Geometry, Paper no. 10303, Pro-ceedings of International Conference on Design, Automation and Control, Jan. 6-8, 2020.
- Swapnil Jani, Mukul Shrivastava & Atul Sharma, Study of Wing-Wing Interaction Effect for Flapping Wing Aerodynamics, Paper No. 546, 6th International and 43rd National Conference on FMFP, Dec. 15-17, MNNIT Allahabad, 2016.
- Mukul Shrivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, CFD Study on Hydrodynamics of Three Fish-like Undulating Hydrofoils in Side-by-side Arrangement, Paper No. 594, 5th International and 41st National Conference on FMFP, Dec. 12-14, IIT Kanpur, 2014.Selected for chapter in conference proceedings published by Springer.
- 4.Mukul Shrivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, A Level Set based Immersed Boundary Method for Moving Boundary Problems, Proc. IUTAM Symposium on Bluff Body Flows, IIT Kanpur, pp. 197-200, 2011.
- Namshad T., Mukul Shrivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, Effect of Chord wise Flexibility on Hydrodynamic Propulsion of a Pitching Hydrofoil, Paper No. 277, 42nd National Conference on FMFP, Dec. 14-16, NITK Surathkal, 2015.
- Mukul Shrivastava, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, CFD study on Hydrodynamics of Fish-like Undulating Foil using a Novel Level-Set Based Immersed Boundary Method, Proc. 40th National Conference on FMFP, NIT Hamirpur, Paper ID 283, 2013.
Workshops,FDP’S andConferences Organized:
- Research Among Youth (RAY 2020).
- Recent Advancements in Cross Engineering (RACE 2018).
Books / Book Chapter Published:
1.Mukul Shrivastava, MalharMalushte, Amit Agrawal and Atul Sharma, CFD Study onHydrodynamics of Three Fish-Like Undulating Hydrofoils in Side-by-Side Arrangement,Vol. 2, Part IX (Bio-inspired Fluid Mechanics), Chapter 138, pp 1443-1451, Edited by A.K. Saha, D. Das, R. Srivastava, P.K. Panigrahi, K. Muralidhar, Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power _ Contemporary Research, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering,
Springer, 2017. doi: 10.1007/978-81-322-2743-4_138.2014 IITB.