Date of Birth:
04 June , 1983
Areas of Specialization :
Ph.D. in Image Processing 2017, JNTUH,
PG Degree in DECS,2007, JNTUH,
UG Degree in ECE,2004, SV University.
Signals and Systems,Digital Signal Processing.Electronic Devices and Circuits,Pulse and Digital Circuits,Computer Organization.
- Vaishnavi Ganti, Rachakonda Kirthana , S. Harshini , Dr G A E Satish Kumar , Dr R Sumalatha , “Human Emotion Recognition using Bio Signals “,International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, Volume 8. No. 5, May 2020, pp. 1815-1818.
- R.Sumalatha, S.Sujana, R.Varaprasada Rao” Fusion of Visible and Infrared Image Features for Face Recognition” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249-8958, Volume-8 Issue-5, June 2019,pp.1-4.
- R. Sumalatha, R. Varaprasada Rao, D. Rajasekhar” Thermal Face Recognition using Bag of Words” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-8 June, 2019,pp.923-926.
- R. Sumalatha, “Hand Gesture Recognition for Disaster Managenment Applications”SPRINGER, ISSN:2194-5357, March 2018. (SCOPUS INDEXED).
- R. Sumalatha, “Cute Myelogenous Leukemia Detection in Blood Microscopic Image by Local Binary Pattern”, IJSETR, ISSN: 2278 – 7798, 2016.
- R. Sumalatha, “Fractal Image Compression Based on Grover’s Quantum Search Algorithm”IJSETR, ISSN:2319-8885, 2016.
- R. Sumalatha, “Barcode Modulation Using DPSK OFDM in Mobile Phones” THE BOARD OF IJSART, ISSN:2395-1052,2016 [UGC LISTED].
- R. Sumalatha, “ImplementationN of Power Optimized CSLA ArchitectureE Using DLATCH Approach”, MOTHER LAND TECH, ISSN:2277-4408, 2015.
- R. Sumalatha, M. V. Subramanyam, “An Adaptive multiwavelet Transform For Medical Image Compression Using Adaptive Lifting Scheme”, is published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Volume 10, Number 2, 2015, ISSN 0973-4562, Pages: 4297-4308 ( SCOPUS INDEXED, UGC LISTED).
- R.Sumalatha, M.V.Subramanyam, “Medical Image Compression Using Multiwavelets for Telemedicine Applications”, is published in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), Volume 2, Issue 9, September-2011, ISSN 2229-5518, Pages: 1-4.
- R.Sumalatha, Dr.M.V.Subramanyam, “Region based Coding of 3D Magnetic Resonance Images for Telemedicine Applications”, is published in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Volume 5, Number 12, August 2010, ISSN 0975-8887, Pages: 1-3.
- R.Sumalatha, Dr.M.V.Subramanyam, “Lossless Compression of MRI Images Using Integer Wavelet & SPIHT Algorithm” is published in International journal of computational intelligence Research &Applications (IJCIRA), Volume 3, Number 2, July-December 2009.Pages:237-240.
- R. Sumalatha, “Robust Query by Image Content Retrieval UsingMulti Channel Adder Based Median Binary Pattern” RIET-17, GPCET, Kurnool.
- R. Sumalatha “Robust Content Based Image Retrival Using Median Binary Pattern” ICAEMS -17, Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal.
- R. Sumalatha, Dr. M. V. Subramanyam “Hierarchical Losssless Image Compression for Telemedicine Applications” The Eleventh International Multi Conference on Information Processing (IMCIP 2015), (Elsevier Procedia) Organized by University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Banglore.
- R. Sumalatha, Dr. M. V. Subramanyam “Image Denoising Using Spatial Adaptive Mask Filter” on 24th &26th January 2015 in IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication & Optimization (EESCO-2015), Organized by Vignans Institute Of Information Technology, Vishakapatnam.
- R. Sumalatha, Dr. M. V. Subramanyam “Robust 3D Magnetic Resonance Images Transmission Over Noisy Channel for Telemedicine Applications” on 21st January 2012 in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication &Signal Processing Techniques SANKETA-2012, Jointly Organized by Department Of ECE and SVU College of Engineering & IETE Tirupati Centre.
- R.Sumalatha, “New Image Compression Techniques Using Wavelet Transform” Session-Information Technology, page A-1, 2nd National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology, March 26th, Dept.of Computer Science & Engineering Engineering, Sri Jagadguru Balagangadharanatha Swamiji Institute of Technology, Banglore.
- R.Sumalatha, Dr.M.V.Subramanyam, “Wavelet Transform Based Image Steganography”National Conference Papers (1–7)page18, National Conference, February 5-6, 2008, Dept.of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College of Engineering, Kondair.
Research Projects Undertaken: