Dr. V Sreehari
Date of Birth:
25th November 1965
Areas of Specialization :
Finance & Human Resource
Ph.D. in HRM – Leadership style & Job Satisfaction 1996, S V University,
PG Degree in M.Com, 1989, Sri Sarvodaya College, Nellore, PGDIRPM, 1990, S V University,
UG Degree in B.Com 1987, V R College, Nellore, B.L., 1997, V R Law College, Nellore.
Managerial Economics, Financial Accounting, Principles of Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Cost and Management Accountancy, Business Law, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Industrial Management, Managerial Economics, and Financial Accounting,
- Dr. V Sreehari, G Ramesh, G Vinesh Kumar, M Naveen Kumar, “Employee Welfare Measures at Vazir Sultan Tobacco Industries Ltd., Hyderabad: An Insight”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp.425-435
- Dr. V Sreehari, G Ramesh, G Vinesh Kumar, K Sandeep Kumar, “Portfolio Management – Risk & Return Analysis of Selected Scripts”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp.663-679
- Attended Fourth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), Vardhaman College of Engineering, 6-8 January 2017.
Faculty Development Programmes:
- Participated in FDP on “The Role of Faculty in Institutional Development”, Indian Institution of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad, 6th February 2017
- Participated in BRIDGE 2017 – HYDERABAD (The Largest Industry-Institute Interaction Event of India), organized by ICT Academy held on 25th October 2017 at Marigold Hotel, Hyderabad.
- Participated in Two day National workshop on “Quality Enhancement measures in Higher, Technical, Professional and Management Educational Institutions with Special focus on NIRF INDIA RANKINGS”, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. 18-19 October 2019
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Assessing the impact of the doctoral program in science & technology on career outlook and stimulating high-impact research.