Mr. T. Ramakrinaiah,”satellite image resolution enhancement technique using DWT and IWT “, International Journal of computer applications technology and research , ISSN: 2319-8656, Vol.04, Issue.1, Sept 2015, PP: 70-76.
Mr. T. Ramakrinaiah,” Detection of PUE Attack By SPARS Model Using WSPRT“, International Journal of Science Engineering Applications, ISSN: 2319-7560, Vol.04, Issue.5, Sept 2015, PP: 269-272.
- T. Ramakrishnaiah, B.Shiva Kumar, “GSM Technology Based Wireless Sensor Network for Gas Monitoring”, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2014.
- T. Ramakrishnaiah, Gogireddy Sneha, “A DWT-SWT based Image Super Resolution with Multi Surface Fitting”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 103 – No.15, October 2014
- T. Ramakrishnaiah, A. Sandeep, “Geolocalization Techniques using Log files in Android”, International Journal of computer applications,volume 80-No 17, October 2013.
- A. Kavitha, T. RamaKrishnaiah, “Performance Analysis of Space Time Frequency Coding for MIMO OFDM System International Journal of Merging Technology and Advanced Research in computing”, IJMTRAC - Issue 02, Volume 1/June 2013.
- Kanugadda Peter Samson,T. Ramakrishnaiah, “Multi Scale Approximation Decomposition for Image Resolution Enhancement”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, Vol 1, Issue 1, 2013.
- T. Ramakrishnaiah, Dr Srinivasulu Tadisetty,” Text Extraction in Video Using Discrete Wavelet Transforms”, International Conference on Innovation in Electronics and Communication Engineering, July 2012, GNI, Hyderabad.
- Uday Prakash Pethakamsetty, T. Ramakrishnaiah, “Bandwidth Utilization in Mobile Wimax Nerworks”, International Conference on Advanced Computing Methodologies ICACM – 2011, GRIET, Hyderabad, pp.92-96, 2011
- B. Prathibha Manoja, T. Ramakrishnaiah, “A Centralized Monitoring Scheme Using Load Matrix for Cellular Communications”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communications and Signal Processing, NCECS-2011, Aurora Seethaiah College of Engineering, IDA, Patancheru, Hyderabad