Date of Birth:
09 June, 1986
PG Degree in Control Systems Engineering,2011, IIT Kharagpur
UG Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,2008, University College of Engineering, K.U.
For Post Graduate: 1) Principle of Machine Modeling and Analysis 2) Modern Control Theory 3) Modeling and Analysis of Electrical Machines.
For Under Graduate: 1) Digital Control systems 2) Control Systems 3) Measurements 4) Network Analysis 5) National Service Scheme 6) High Voltage Engineering 7) Renewable Energy Sources
- B. Mohan, K. Naresh, “Simulation Approach for Nonlinear Behaviour in Spasticity”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 5 No.05 May 2013.
- K. Kareemulla Khan, K. Naresh, B. Mohan, “Application of Robust Sliding Mode Control to Uncertain Power System Stability”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT) Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2014.
- K Naresh, KK Khan, V Ramesh, Mohan B, KC Kumar, “Performance of Phase-Shift Control Using High-Efficiency Switched-Capacitor-Based Resonant Converter”, Power Electronics and Renewable Energy Systems, 2015, Book Pages 591-600.
- Nagasarada Somanchi, Hima Bindu Banoth, Ravi Gugulothu, Mohan Bukya, “A Review on Performance of Solar Still Coupled with Thermal Systems”, ICONCE-2014, ISSN No. 978-1-4799-3338-9/14,Jan 2014.
- Naga Sarada Somanchi, Hima Bindu Banoth, Ravi Gugulothu, Mohan Bukya, “A Review on Parametric Performance of Solar Still”, IESA-2014, Pages 167-172, April 2014.
- Mohan Bukya, K.Naresh, “ Modeling and Optimal Control of Two link planar arm”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative research, Volume 6, Issue 12, December 2019.
- Mohan Bukya, “Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Fault Analysis for 3-Phase Transmission line using PSCAD”, Journal of Electrical Power System Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, Issue 1, May 2020.
- Mohan Bukya, Mohammed Rafiuddin, V Srinivas, B Aravind, “Auto Switching of Any Available Phase in 3-Phase Supply System Using Arduino”, Journal of Electrical and Power System Engineering, Mantech publication, Volume 7 Issue 2,ISSN: 2582-5712 , May-August, 2021, page no.20-24.
- One week FDP on Moodle-LMS, during 15/6/2020 to 20/6/2020, jointly organized by Vagdevi College of Engineering & IIT Bombay.
- 5-Days FDP on RTPE&ESS, during 10/6/2020 to 14/6/2020, organized by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- 5-Days FDP on Recent trends in Electrical Engineering, from 8/6/2020 to 12/6/2020, organized by Vishnu institute of Technology, Bhimavaram.
- 5-Days FDP on Technical advances in power switching convertors for RES and Fuel cell technology for E-Vehicles, from 01/6/2020 to 05/06/2020, organized by Bapatla Engineering College, Guntur, A.P.
- One week FDP on SCILAB-An open source substitute for MATLAB, from 25/5/2020 to 30/5/2020, jointly organized by JNTUH & IIT Bombay.
- 5-Days FDP on Artificial Intelligence, during 22/5/2020 to 26/5/2020, jointly organized by G.Narayanamma Institurte of Technology, Hyderabad & Brain O Vision, National Youth council of India.
- One week FDP on RCEE-2020, from 18/5/2020 to 23/5/2020, Ramachandra College of Engineering, Eluru, A.P.
- Attended conference on ICTIEE-2020, during 05/1/2020 to 08/1/2020, at Anurag Group of Institution, Hyd.
- One day webinar on Solar Energy Applications for INDIA, 04/5/2020, organized by BEC-IEEE Students branch Bagalkot.
- One day webinar on Fundamentals of wind energy, 06/5/2020, organized by BEC-IEEE Students branch Bagalkot.
- One day webinar on Engineering teaching as a career, 08/5/2020, organized by BEC-IEEE Students branch Bagalkot.
- One day webinar on Professional Membership Vs Career growth, 11/5/2020, organized by BEC-IEEE Students branch Bagalkot.
- One week FDP on Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, from 03/6/2019-08/6/2019, organized by NIT Warangal.
- 10 Days Internship on Design and Development of LT Switchgear control panel, during 20/5/2019 to 29/5/2019, Controls & Schematics (p) Ltd., Hyderabad.
- One week FDP on Blended Learning Essentials, from 11/06/2018-16/06/2018, organized by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- One week FDP on Outcome Based Education, from 07/05/2018-12/05/2018, organized by AICTE, ISTE& Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- One week FDP on MOOCs and Open Educational Resources, from 05/01-07/01/2018 and 21/05-22/05/2018, organized by JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyd.
- One week FDP on Power Electronics Applications to Renewable Energy Systems, during 12/06/2017-17/06/2017, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- 2-Days FDP on Adaptation of Technology for Teaching and Learning, during 31/05/2017-01/6/2017, organized by Swecha Academic Chapter & Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- One week training On PLC, SCADA & DRIVE, during 30/11/2016-05/12/2016, jointly organized by Prolific Systems &Tech Pvt. Ltd and Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyd.
- 3-DSays FDP on LabVIEW & Multisim, during 08/06/2016-10/06/2016, organized by NI & ALIET.
- STTRA-2014, during 27/09/2014-28/09/2014, organized by K L University, Guntur.
- One week workshop on PCB Design, during 30/06/2014-05/7/2014, conducted by Efftronics Pvt. Ltd, Vijayawada.
- 3-Days FDP on Jeevan Vidya, from 23/06/2014-25/06/2014, organized by K L University, Guntur.
- One week FDP on Teaching Methodology, during 03/12/2012-11/12/2012, organized by K L University, Guntur.
- Electric vehicles and Renewable Energy, SWAYAM-NPTEL, Jul-Oct 2021.
- Awareness Programme on Solar Water Pumping System, SWAYAM-NPTEL, Oct-Nov 2019.
- Introduction to SMART GRID, NPTEL-AICTE, Aug-Sep 2018.
- Advanced linear continuous control systems: Applications with MATLAB Programming and Simulink, NPTEL-AICTE, Aug-Oct 2018.
- Control Engineering, NPTEL, Jul-Oct 2017.
- Principles of Modern CDMA/MIMO/OFDM Wireless communications, NPTEL, Jul-Sep 2016
Research Projects Undertaken: