Ms. Danwada Sharanya
Date of Birth:
PG Degree M. Tech (Electrical Power Systems),2015,Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College of Engineering, JNTUH
UG Degree in B. Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), 2013,Vardhaman College of Engineering, JNTUH, Hyderabad
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Machine-I
- Power System-I
- Electrical Technology
- Power Quality
- Power Electronics
List of Publications:
- D. Sharanya, Akhil Nashaboina, Kanakaraju Manda, Sai Kiran Kommu, Nishanth Veeram,” IOT BASED SMART ENERGY METER USING ARDUINO”, International
Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 09 Issue: 05, May 2022.
- Danwada Sharanya,Konda Srilatha,A. Purnachander,” Improved Active Power Filter Performance for Renewable Power Generation Systems”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), ISSN : 2248-9622 Vol. 9,Issue 4 (Series -III) April 2019, pp 40-66.
- Mrs. D. Sharanya, Ms. S. Shylaja, Ms. V. Bhavana, Mr. S. Sai Charan,” Solar Median Strip”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor: 7.42
Conferences / Workshops / FDPs Attended:
- Five day online FDP on “Recent Trends in Power Electronics and energy Storage Systems” from 10th to 14th june 2020 organised by Vardhaman College of Engineering.
- One day FDP on “How to present Effective research Publication” 5th june 2020 organised by SVR Engineering College,Nandayal.
- FDP on “Electric vehicles Design,Development & Challenges” from 15th july to 21st july 2020 Organised by Sridevi Womens Engineering College,Hyderabad.
- FDP on “Blended Learning” from 20th to 23rd may 2020 Organised by Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge.
- Attended Faculty Induction Programme in PMMMNMTT by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education from 3rd to 31st Dec 2018 and received certification in it.
- A Webinar on “introduction to electric vehicles” on 22nd January 2021 organised by ACE Engineering College.
- A Webinar short term program on MATLAB SIMULINK using Electric tools from 21st to 22nd may 2020 organised by Lord’s Instituite of Engineering and Technology.
Awards, Memberships and Events:
Research Projects Undertaken: