Ms. K. Jyothi
Date of Birth:
27 May 1980
Ph.D. in Power Systems(Pursuing), KLU,
PG Degree in M. Tech (Electrical Power Engineering),2008, JNTU, Hyderabad,
UG Degree in B. Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering),2002, S V University, Tirupati.
Basics Of Electrical Engineering,Electrical Machines-1,Electrical Machines-Ii,Electrical Measurements,Principles Of Electrical Engineering,Digital Control Systems,Electrical Technology,High Voltage Engineering,Network Theory,Advanced Control Systems,Power Systems,Modern Control Theory,Electronic Measurements And Instrumentation
- Jyothi, Dr.K.S.Srikanth, Dr.H.S. Jain, “Control of Standalone and Grid Connected Distributed Energy Resource”, A Review, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 12-Special Issue, 2018.
- A Simplified Active-Reactive Power Control of Distributed Energy Resource Integration with Distribution Grid, I J C T A, 9(39) 2016, pp. 309-318 © International Science Press. Kesa. Jyothi* , H. S Jain** and K. S. Srikanth***.
- Coordinated Active and Reactive Power Control of Grid Connected Micro Grid Using Soft Computing Technique, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) Dr.H.S.Jain1 , Kesa Jyothi2.
- PSPWM Control Strategy and SRF Method of Cascaded H-Bridge MLI based DSTATCOM for Enhancement of Power Quality, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2014, P.Padmavathi, M.L.Dwarakanath, K.Jyothi.
- Five days Online FDP on Recent Trends in Power Electronics and Energy Storage Systems” conducted by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, from 10.06.2020 to 14.06.2020.
- webinar on “Research and Publication Ethics in Science” organised by the Offices of Deans Research, and Training & Development, St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) on Saturday 27.06.2020.
- Three days technical webinar series organised by DIET ISTE STUDENT CHAPTER in association with PWSIM during 1st-3rd– June 2020
- Webinar on “Writing Effective Research Proposals” organized by IQAC & Department of CSE under AICTE Margdarshan on 27th May 2020.
- A Five Days FDP on“Research Opportunities In Electrical Engineering”, Organized during 1st June–5th June, 2020.
- A One Week Online Faculty Development Program On Power Electronics Applications In Smart Grid And Electric Vehicles from 26-05-2020 To 31-05-2020 , Organized by Department Of Electrical & Electronics Engineering In Association With IEEE Student’s Chapter-STB 17901.
- One-Day Webinar Series on “Challenges in Restructured Power Systems”, Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Guntur, A.P, on 8th May,2020.
- Three-Day Webinar Series on “Design of Power switched converters for Renewable Energy Applications”, Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, KoneruLakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Guntur, A.P,on 9th to 11th May,2020.
- Webinar on “Introduction of Fuzzy and its Applications to Engineering Problems” presented by A.Sheela,Asso.Prof/EEE, Kongu Engineering College, organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli on 11.07.2020
- Webinar on “ Personality Development ” presented by Mrs.BencyGeorge,Senior Software Engineer,Capital one financial services,Plano,Texas,USA organised by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Francis Xavier Engineering College,Tirunelveli,Tamilnadu on 12-07-2020
- Webinar on “Recent Trends In E-Vehicle” presented by Mr.T.Parthasarathy, KPIT Technologies, Chennai, organised by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering , Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli on 04.07.2020
- One day International webinar on Online Research Tools On 10.07.2020 organised by PG Department Of Computer Science.
- International webinar on Signal and Biomedical Applications Based on Deep Learning presented by IEEE Vardhaman SB on 7th August 2020.
- Electric Power Systems, Coursera, April 2020
- Course Design and Instruction of Engineering Course, NPTEL, Aug 2019.
- Teaching and learning in General programs, NPTEL, Aug 2019.
Research Projects Undertaken: