Date of Birth:
07 July 1984
Ph.D. in Power Systems, (Pursuing) from JNTUAnantapur.
PG Degree in Power Electronics ,2013, VNRVJIET,Bachupally Hyderabad
UG Degree in EEE, G.PullaReddy Engineering College,2005,Kurnool
- Basic Electrical Engineering (BEE)
- Power System Transmission and Distribution(PSTD)
- Utilization of Electrical Energy (UEE)
- K.C.Archana, Dr.Y.V.Siva Reddy, Dr.V.Sankar,” Comparative Study of Placement of Multiple DG’s in an Integrated Distributed System”, TEST Engineering and Management, March – April 2020, ISSN: 0193-4120 Page No. 8999 – 9004.
- D. Ravi Kumar, K C Archana, G S Raju, “Optimal operation of an Integrated Power Distribution System fed with Renewable Energy Sources, Diesel Generation and Battery storage,” Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communications and Information Technologies, Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Volume 394, Jan. 2017, ISBN: 978-981-10-1538-0 (Print), ISBN: 978-981-10-1540-3 (Online), pp. 425-432.
Research Projects Undertaken: