Dr. Patil Mounica
Date of Birth:
Ph.D. in Power Electronics, 2022, NIT Warangal,
PG Degree in Power Systems, 2015, NIT Calicut,
UG Degree in EEE, 2012, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Renewable Energy systems
- Network Analysis
- Digital Control Systems
List of Publications:
- Patil Mounica & S Srinivasa Rao (2021), “Bipolar Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Bi-polar DC Micro-grids with Energy Storage Systems”, International Journal of Electronics, DOI: 10.1080/00207217.2021.1914184
- Patil Mounica and S Srinivasa Rao, “Non-Isolated Bipolar Bidirectional Converter for DC Micro-grids “, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering.
- Patil Mounica and S Srinivasa Rao, “Bipolar Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Bi-polar DC Micro-grids with Energy Storage”, International Journal of Green Energy, Vol.11, no. 2, pp. 1060-1074, 2021.
- Patil Mounica “Active and Reactive Power Distribution among Cascaded PV Inverter Modules”, IJRASET: International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering technology, Volume 4, Issue VII, ISSN: 2321-9653 July 2016
- Patil Mounica and S Srinivasa Rao, “Bipolar Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Medium and High Voltage DC Micro grids”, 6th International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT) Pune, India. April 02-04, 2021
- Patil Mounica “MPPT Based Multilevel Inverter Controlled Grid Connected Wind Power System” International conference in IEEE-SCOPUS-2016, Published with Copyright “978-1-5090-4620-1/16/ 2016 IEEE” Centurion University, Odisha
Conferences / Workshops / FDPs Attended:
- Faculty Development program on “Power Electronics for Grid Connected Renewable Energy System(PEGCRES-2015)” conducted by the department of Electrical Engineering NITC, under the aegis of NaMPET Phase II, Diet Y, Govt. of India,14th -16th May 2015.
- Real Time Application in Power Systems conducted by the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering , Vardhaman College of Engineering, 9th-12th Dec 2015
- Workshop on Application of Solar Energy in Electrical Engineering, Sept 11th 2015.
- Workshop on Application of 3D printers Technology, Sept 12th 2015
- Workshop on NPTEL Technology , Vardhaman College of Engineering, July 7th 2016
Awards, Memberships and Events:
- Secured NPTEL GOLD medal for the course “Basic Electrical Circuits”
Research Projects Undertaken: