Date of Birth:
15 August , 1987
PG Degree in POWER ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRIC DRIVES,2017,VARDHAMAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
UG Degree in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING,2008,SIDDHARATHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- Advanced Power Electronics Circuits
- Mounica, Maanasa Devi. A, Revathi.D “MPPT Based Multilevel Inverter Controlled Grid Connected Wind Power System”, International conference in IEEE-SCOPES-2016, Published with Copyright 978-1-5090-4620-1/16/ 2016 IEEE Centurion University, Odisha.
- Maanasa Devi. A, Revathi.D “Analysis and Comparative Study of Theoretical and Practical Air Breakdown Voltages between Spherical Electrodes”, IJRASET: International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering technology, Volume 4, Issue VII, ISSN: 2321-9653 July 2016.
- Maanasa Devi. A, Revathi.D , R.N.V.L.H Madhuri “Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Fault Response of DC Link in AC-DC Interface HVDC System” ICETE, 2019 SPRINGER Conference March 2019.
- WEBINAR on “e-vehicles for sustainable transportation” organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering on 14th May 2020. GEETHANJALI Dr T. Sunil Kumar Head of the Dept. INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY NELLORE Dr CH Sreenivasa Rao Convener D.
- This is to certify that Revathi. D has participated in National Level Online Quiz on “Research Methodologies for UG/PG/Research Scholar’s/Faculty” conducted by International Journal of Engineering Computational Research and Technology (IJECRT) on 5/17/2020
- “Real Time Hardware in the Loop Simulation for Power Electronics And Power Systems Organized By Anurag University 27th To 29th May 2020.
- ‘Recent Trends in Power Electronics and Energy Storage Systems” Organized By Vardhaman College Of Engineering, 10th-14th June2020.
- “Art of Maximizing the Inherent Potential” Organised By Srinivas subbraya Aug 6th 2020.
- “Facts and Its Applications “19th –21st May.
- FDP on Design Solarpvsyst-G2 June 9th-13th, Organised By Vaagdevi College Of Engineering.
Research Projects Undertaken: