Areas of Specialization :
Pattern recognition, biometric signal processing, digital image processing, VLSI system design, network-on-chip (NoC) design, system-on-chip (SoC) design, reconfigurable computing, embedded vision.
Ph.D. in Signal Processing 2016 ,National Institute of Technology Silchar
PG Degree in VLSI System Design,2010, ATRI, JNTU Hyderabad
UG Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering,2007,SBIT, JNTU Hyderabad
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Digital logic design
- VLSI system design
- Probability theory and stochastic processes
- Digital image processing
- Digital signal processing
- Analog communications
- Network analysis
- Basic electronics
- D. Krishna, A. Vinod, “A Two-Dimensional Analytical Model of Heterostructure Double Gate with Pocket Doped Tunnel FET”, Silicon, Springer, pp. 1-7, 2020. (SCI)
- D. Krishna, “Hybrid Feature Descriptors for Robust Face Recognition”, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, vol. 10, 12-Special Issue, pp. 1626-1634, 2018. (Scopus indexed)
- Dr.Krishna Dharavath,Dr.Subrahmanyam Chede”Wet Face Recognition In Uncontrolled Scenario”2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, Coimbatore, Dec -2017,ISSN:978-1-5090-6621-6/17
- D. Krishna,F.A. Talukdar,R.H. Laskar,N. Dey”Face Recognition Under Dry and Wet Face Conditions”Intelligent Techniques in Signal Processing for Multimedia Security, Studies in Computational Intelligence 660, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-44790-2_12, pp: 253-271
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar, “Improving face recognition rate with image preprocessing,” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1170–1175, 2015.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar, “Performance Analysis of PCA Based Techniques for Face Authentication,” Canadian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, vol. 9, no.1, pp. 3299-3306,2015.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar,“Face recognition under dry and wet face conditions,” Communicated to International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 2016.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar,“Facial image processing in conjunction with password for intelligent access control”, Proceedings of TENCON2015 IEEE Region 10conference, IEEE, 2015, pp. 1-5.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar,“Qualitative study on 3D face databases: A review”, Proceedings of IEEE India Conference, INDICON 2013, IEEE, 2013, pp. 1-6.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar,“Study on biometric authentication systems, challenges and future trends”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, IEEE, 2013, pp. 1-7.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, R. H. Laskar, and G. Amarnath,“Impact of Image Preprocessing on Face Recognition: A Comparative Analysis”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, IEEE, 2014, pp. 1-5.
- D. Krishna, F. A. Talukdar, and R. H. Laskar, ”FaceBased Access Control System: TFA approach”, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Computers and Communications (ICAECC), 2014, pp.1-5.
- S. Mandia, D. Krishna, R. H. Laskar, “Improving Image Compression Ratio: A novel Approach”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology, IEEE, 2014, pp. 1-4.