Dr. Hathiram Nenavath
Date of Birth:
04 February , 1985
Areas of Specialization :
Computer Vision, Evolutionary Algorithm, Swarm Intelligence, Engineering Optimization
Ph.D. in Image and Video Processing 2018, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal
PG Degree in Signal Processing,2008, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
UG Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering,2006, JNTU Hyderabad
Electronic Devices and Circuits, Signals and Systems,Basic Electronic Engineering,Image Processing,Electronic Circuit Analysis,Analog Communications,Microwave Engineering.
- Prathap Soma, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, Hathiram Nenavath, Fast and memory-efficient dehazing technique for real-time image/video processing applications, SN Applied Sciences, Springer, 2020, DOI: 10.1007/s42452-020-2254-x. (ESCI)
- Prathap Soma, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, Hathiram Nenavath, Implementation of Single Image Dehazing System on DSP TMS320C6748 Processor, Soft Computing: Theories and Applications, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 1053 (2020) 405-415. (Scopus)
- M. Narayanaa,Hathiram Nenavath,Salim Chavan, L. Koteswara Rao” Intelligent visual object tracking with particle filter based on Modified Grey Wolf Optimizer” International Journal of light and electronic optics,193(2019),ELSEVIER.
- Hathiram Nenavath, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, Hybridizing sine cosine algorithm with differential evolution for global optimization and object tracking, Applied Soft Computing, 62 (2018) pp. 1019–1043, Elsevier, (Impact Factor 3.907). (SCI).
- Hathiram Nenavath, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, Hybrid SCA-TLBO: A novel optimization algorithm for global optimization and visual tracking, Neural Computing and Applications, Springer, (Impact Factor 4.213), DOI: 10.1007/s00521-018-3376-6. (SCI).
- Hathiram Nenavath, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, Swagatam Das, A Synergy of the Sine-Cosine Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimizer for Improved Global Optimization and Object Tracking, Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Elsevier, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.swevo.2018.02.011, (Impact Factor 3.818). (SCI)
- Hathiram Nenavath, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, A new method for ball tracking based on α-β, linear Kalman and Extended Kalman filters via bubble sort algorithm, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 10, No. 3, June 2018, pp. 989~999. (Scopus)
- Hathiram Nenavath, Ravi Kumar Jatoth, A novel object tracking method using Binary Bat Algorithm, Computer Modelling & New Technologies. (Scopus).
- Hathiram Nenavath, J. Venkateswara Rao, Pest and Weed detection and Application of Pesticide in Agriculture Field using Multicopter, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization, January 2015.
- Hathiram Nenavath, Implementation of Real-Time Image Dehazing for Vehicles in Foggy Weather, Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, Special Issue (CTCNSF-2014), ISSN (Online): 2277-6370 & ISSN (Print): 2394-0921, PP. 6-9, December 2014.
- Hathiram Nenavath, Design and Implementation of Path Follower and Imitator Robot, Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, Special Issue (CTCNSF-2014), ISSN (Online): 2277-6370 & ISSN (Print): 2394-0921, PP. 108-112, December 2014.
- Sunkari Umarani, N. Hathiram, Wireless Energy Meter Using Handheld Reader, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electronics and Communications, Volume 1, Issue 5, August 2014, PP. 42-46 ISSN 2349-4042 (Print) & ISSN 2349-4050 (Online).
Research Projects Undertaken:
1. (02/17 — 01/19): Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB): Development of Real-time video de-hazing system, (File No: EEQ/2016/000556), (Rs. 36,20,000/-). (Co-PI)