Dr. M. Narayana
Date of Birth:
11 June, 1975
Areas of Specialization :
Content-Based Image Retrieval, Pattern Recognition
Ph.D. in Image Processing 2012, JNTUA,
PG Degree in Digital Systems and Computer Electronics,2003, JNTUH
UG Degree in ECE,1999,G.Pulla Reddy College of Engineering, SKU
Electronic Devices and Circuits, Electric Circuits, Pulse and Digital Circuits, Switching Theory and Logic Design, Electronic Circuit Analysis, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Linear Integrated Circuit, Signals and Systems, Control Systems
- M. Narayana,Hathiram Nenavath,Salim Chavan, L. Koteswara Rao” Intelligent visual object tracking with particle filter based on Modified Grey Wolf Optimizer” International Journal of light and electronic optics,193(2019),ELSEVIER.
- M.Narayana, Mettu Kavya Reddy, K.Sripal Reddy,” Detection and Retrieval of Human Falls on Furniture using Hybrid Model”, International Joiurnal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), ISSN:2249-8958, Vol.8,No.6, August 2019.
- M.Narayana, Samreen Sultana,”A Smart Home Monitoring System for Abonormal Human Activity Detection using CNN”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN:227-3075,Vol.8, No.12, October 2019.
- M.Narayana, Salim Chowhan, Koteswar rao, “Evaluation of Distance Metrics: Application to Image Retrieval”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), ISSN:1943-023X, pp.872-877, Vol.10, N0.14 special issue,2018.UGC
- M.Narayana, S. karunakharan,B.Poonguzharselvi,”Analysis of low power VLSI Design of Adder Cells” Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), ISSN:1943-023X, pp.872-877, Vol.10, N0.14 special issue,2018.UGC
- Narayana,Raghuram Reddy,Hyndav Reddy N” High Speed Script Execution for GUI Automation using computer vision” International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering,ISSN:2088-8708,Pp.231-236 Vol.9,No.1,February ,2019.
- Md.Ejaz Ahamed,Dr.M.Narayana“Efficient Brain Image Segmentation based on Gradient Based Watershed transform in level set method and classification using shape features for a medical diagnosis system”International Journal of Application or Innovation In Engineering and Management”,Volume 7,Issue 1,January 2018,ISSN :2319-4847.
- M. Narayana, Sandeep V.M, and Subhash Kulkarni, “Skeleton based Signatures for Content based Image Retrieva”l, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol.23, No. 7, pp.29-34, June 2011.
- M. Narayana, Sandeep V.M, and Subhash Kulkarni, “Skeletal Distance Mapped Functional Features for Improved CBIR”, International Congress for Global Science and Technology (ICGST)-GVIP Journal, Vol.11, Issue 3, pp.47-56, June 2011.
- M. Narayana, Subhash Kulkarni, “Comparison of Image Retrieval based on Distance Metric and Support Vector Machine”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol.4, No. 01, pp-56-66, January 2012.
- M. Narayana, Subhash Kulkarni, “Performance Evaluation of Distance Metrics: an Application to CBIR”, International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology (IJAST), Vol. 4, No.3, pp-98-112, March 2012.
- M. Narayana, D. Arundeepthi, “ Coarse Level Sketch Based Image Retrieval using Gray Level Co-occurrence Matrix” International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering (IJECSE), Vol.1, No. 4, pp-2316-2323, September 2012.
- M. Narayana, K. Harshini, “ Content Based Image Retrieval using Singular Value Decomposition” , International Journal of Engineering Innovation & Research (IJEIR), Vol.1, No. 5, pp-459-466, sept-2012.
- M. Narayana, M. Susma Sri,” Edge Detection by using Lookup Table”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), Vol. 02, No. 10, pp-483-488, OCT- 2013.
- M. Narayana, Chandrakanth Sagar,”Modified Hot Well Level Control System using Basic Logic Gates”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol.83, No. 1, pp.36-39, December 2013.
- M. Narayana, N. Raghu Ram Reddy, “Mechanical and Electrical mobile charger”, Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pp.1705-1708.
- M. Narayana, Chandrakanth Sagar, “ Abulance Controlled Traffic System Using RFID Technology with LabVIEW Simulation”, International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science”, ISSN:2319-7242,Vol.3, No.5, pp.6048-6052.
- M. Narayana, Putti DeepthiChandan, “High Security Video Steganography”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, ISSN: 2229-5518,Vol.5, No.7, July-2014, pp.164-169.
- M. Narayana, N. Raghu Ram Reddy, G. Suresh Reddy “Color Sketch Based Image Retrieval”, Int. Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Vol. 3, Issue 9, September 2014.
- M. Narayana, Abhinay Alishety, Harsha Chapala”Voice Control Robot using Android Application”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), ISSN: 2277-5668, Vol.4,No.2, pp.332-337, April 2015.
- M. Narayana, B.Manikanta, B. Sneha, G. veeresh,”Comparison of Content Based Image Retrieval Systems Based on Various Techniques”, International Journal of Electronics and Communication and Computer Engineering (IJCCE),ISSN: 2278-4209, Vol.6, No.2, pp.299-309,April-2015.
- M.Narayana, B.Swathi, V.Gurumurthy “A Modified Artificial Bee Colony Based PTS Algorithm for PAPR Reduction in OFDM Signals” ,International Journal of VLSI System Design and Communication Systems, ISSN:2322-0929, Vol.03, No.10, pp.1528-1533, December -2015.
- M. Narayana, S.Arvind, “Circuit Switched Fall-Back in Theory &Practice”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), ISSN: 2454-1362, Vol.2, No.8, pp.921-926, August-2016.
- M.Narayana, G. Bhavana, ”Performance analysis of MIMO system under Fading Channals(Reyleigh & Rician) using SVD, PCA &FSVD”, Journal of Engineering Technology (JET), ISSN:0747-9964, vol.5, No.2, pp.116-126, July-2016.
- M.Narayana, Raghava Reddy K,”A Comparative Study of Sift & PCA for Content Based Image Retrieval”, International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES),ISSN:1319-183X, Vol.5, No.11, pp.12-19, November 2016.
- M.Narayana, Hafsa Maseera, ”Eavesdropping attack in Industrial Wireless Sensor Network on Intercepted Signal”, International Educational and Research Journal (IERJ), ISSN:2454-9916, vol.3, No.5, May2017.(IF:4.064) (UGC Approved).
- M.Narayana, M.Arundhathi reddy, Dr. Linganagouda Kulkarni, “ Performance of Coarse Level Sketch Based Image Retrieval using Gray Level Co-occurrence Matrix”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technology (IJACST), ISSN: 2249-3123, Vol.7, No.1, pp.34-45, April 2017. (UGC Approved)
- M.Narayana, M.Arundhathi reddy, Dr. Linganagouda Kulkarni,”Content Based Image Retrieval using Color and Shape Features”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), ISSN: 2278-1021, vol.6, No.6, June 2017. (IF:5.947). (UGC Approved)
- M. Narayana, D. Chandraprakash, “ Content Based Satellite Cloud Image Retrieval and Rainfall Estimation using Shape Features” , SSRG International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering,ISSN: 2348-8549, pp: 229-235, Special issue, April 2017.
- M. Narayana, D. Chandraprakash, “Content Based Satellite Cloud Image Retrieval Using Texture Features”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol.7, No.6, June 2017. (UGC Approved)
- Dr. M. Narayana, L. Bhavani Annapurna, K. Mounika, “ Offline signature Verification”, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Technology (IJECET), ISSN: 0976-6472, Vol.10, No.8, pp.120-128, March – April 2017.(IF:8.2691).
- M. Narayana, Nishat Fatima,”Testing of a 3G/LTE Adaptive Information Grouping system in Vehicular Networks”, Journal of Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications (AWMC), ISSN: 0973-6972, Vol.10, No.5,2017.
- M. Narayana, S.Priyanka, “Detection of Water Level in Lakes using Satellite Images”, i-Manager’s Journal on Image Processing (JIP), ISSN:Vol.4, No.1, January-March 2017.
- M. Narayana, Rabia Shafeen, M.Manjula,”High Data Rate Resource Allocation Over Multi User Cooperative LTE-A Environment with Eavesdrpper Analysis”, Journal IPASJ International Journal of Electronics & Communication (IIJEC), ISSN: 2321-5984, Vol.5, No.7, July 2017.
- M. Narayana, Nazli, “ Curvelet Transform Based Image De-Focus using Feed Forward Neural Network”, International journal of application or Innovation in Engineering and Management (IJAIEM), Vol.6, No.6, July 2017.
- M.Narayana, Priya Darshini Kumari, Susant Kumar Parigruni” Image Compression Algorithm based on Curvelet Transforms and Comparative Analysis with JPEG and JPEG 2000”, International Journal of Electronics Engineering Research(IJEER)- ISSN: 0975-6450, Vol.9, No.9, August 2017, pp.1373-1387.
- M.Narayana, Najeeb Uddin, V.V.Prakash,” 5G-Per Relay Co-operative Massive MIMO-OFDM System”, IPASJ International Journal of Information Technology (IIJIT) , ISSN: 2321-5976, Vol.5, No.9, September 2017.
- M. Narayana, MD Ejaz Ahamed,”Segmentation of Medical Image using Gradient Watershed and Fast Level Set Methods”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications (IJCEA), ISSN:2321-3469, Vol.XI, No.IX, September 17.
- M. Narayana, Sandeep, V.M.Subhash, S.K., A Scale and Rotation Invariant Fast Image Mining for Shapes, IEEE Conference on AI TOOLS in Engineering, Pune, pp.71-75, 2008.
- M. Narayana, Subhash Kulkarni, and Vallabh Kumar,PDE’s for Image Analysis, National Conference on Recent trends in Electronics and Communication, January, 2007.
- M. Narayana, Subhash Kulkarni, “Content Based Image Retrieval using Sketches” published in Proceedings of Advances in Intelligence and Soft Computing, International Conference (ICADC), Springer India2013.
- M. Narayana, M. Rakesh, “Enhancement of Image Fusion by Integrating Wavelet through PCA”, International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, August, 2012.
- M. Narayana, D. Chandra Prakash,” Content Based Satellite Cloud Image Retrieval and Rain Fall Estimation using Shape Features”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science, Technology and Management (ICRTESTM-2017), organized by Swami Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Hyd. In Association with Seventh Sense Research Group (SSRG), April-2017.
Research Projects Undertaken: