Mrs. A. Vijaya Lakshmi
Date of Birth:
20 August 1975
Areas of Specialization :
Signal processing, Coding Theory, Communication Engineering
Ph.D. in Signal Processing(Pursuing), JNTUA,
PG Degree in M. E (Digital Systems Engineering) ,2009, Osmania University, Hyderabad,
UG Degree in B. E (Electronics and Communication Engineering),1999,Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Signals and Systems,Analog Communications,Digital Logic Design,Digital Communications,Digital Signal Processing,Probability theory and Stochastic Process,Linear ICApplications,Advanced Digital Signal Processing,Coding Theory and Techniques,Cellular and Mobile communications.
- A Vijaya Lakshmi, V Sri Lakshmi Sowmya, “Adaptive code allocation for interference management in CDMA systems”, International conference ASECI-2010, Jan 6 &7th2010,V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College,Vijayawada.
- A Vijaya lakshmi, M Gopi Krishna, “Code allocation for interference reduction in wireless Systems”, National Conference on Signal processing and Communication Systems, 25th Feb 2010, RVR& JC College of Engg., Guntur.
- G. kalyan Chakravarthy, K. Satya Sree, A. Vijaya Lakshmi “ Shift Odd-Even Bus Invert Coding for Low-Power I/O ” Published in the International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Sciences Perspectives © Pezzottaite Journals, ISSN (P): 2319-9016, (O): 2319-90249, Vol 02- Number 02, page number 52-526, April-June 2013.
- A.Vijaya lakshmi,”Implementation of Product Reed Solomon Codes for Multi level cell Flash controller” published in the IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE) e-ISSN:2278-2834, p-ISSN:2278-8735, Volume 6, Issue 5 (Jul. – Aug. 2013), PP 01-11.
- M. Nagarjuna, V. Harini, A. Vijayalakshmi, M. Ramanjaneyulu, “Efficient Multiternary Digit Adder Design in CMOS Technology”, National Conference on Nanomaterials & Technologies 2013, pp. 87 – 94.
Research Projects Undertaken: