Mrs. M. Srilatha
Date of Birth:
24 February , 1983
Areas of Specialization :
Cognitive Radio, Image Processing, Digital Systems.
Ph.D in Cognitive Radio-ECE(Pursuing), Osmania University, Hyderabad.
PG Degree in M. E (Digital Systems Enginering) ,2010, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
UG Degree in B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering),2004,JNTU, Hyderabad.
Pulse and Digital Circuits,Switching Theory and Logic Design,IC Applications,Microwave Engineering,Analog Communication,Digital Communication,Digital System Design
- Kodam Latha, M.Srilatha, K.Swathi, Sangeeta Singh, “Implementation of PCI Target Controller Interfacing with Asynchronous SRAM”, IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE),e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735. Volume 6, Issue 4(May. – Jun. 2013), PP 32-36 DOI: 9790/2834-0643236, IMPACT FACTOR: 1.586.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, T. Sri Aditya, P. Anantha Sravanthi, “Knowledge based Analysis of Software Defined Radio for Wireless Communication: A Preliminary Survey”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 71– No.20, June 2013, DOI: 10.5120/12604-9432, IMPACT FACTOR: 0.821.
- Srilatha, M., Hemalatha, R., Aditya, T. S. (2014). ‘Preliminary Findings from a Research Survey on Evolution of Software Defined Radio’. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index, Computer and Information Engineering, Volume: 1, No: (7), 443, 2014.
- Konidana Arun Kumar, M. Srilatha, “Efficient Utilization of Spectral Mask in OFDM based Cognitive Radio Networks”, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Technology, e-ISSN: 2230-7109, p-ISSN: 2230-9543, Volume 5, Issue 4(Oct-Dec. 2014), PP: 67-70, IMPACT FACTOR: 2.652.
- Nirisha, M. Srilatha, “MANET based Improved Throughput and Transmission capacity for Spectrum Sharing”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, ISSN: 2319-8885, Volume 4, Issue 35 (August 2015), Page No: 7248-7253.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, “A Novel Robotic Arm Design for Small Scale Industries using myRIO”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Volume 7, Issue 4.6 (2018), pp. 257-260, DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.6.20487, Impact factor: 0.172
- Srilatha, D. Nagajyothi, V. Jyothi, “Smart Garbage Collection and Dumping System using NI myRIO and Arduino”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol. 9, Issue. 2, December 2019, pp.2934-2939. DOI: 10.35940/ijeat.B2318.129219.
- Nagajyothi, M. Srilatha, V. Jyothi, “Hand Gesture Method to Speech Conversion using Image Segmentation and Feature Extraction Algorithm”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN:2277-3878, Vol. 8, Issue. 4, November 2019, pp.11489-11491. DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.D4248.118419.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, “Student Attendance Management System using Principal Component Analysis Method”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Vol. 9, Issue-4S2, March 2020, pp.9-15. DOI: 10.35940/IJITEE.D1003.0394S220.
- Srilatha, V. H. P. Bhargava, A. R. Sridhar, P. Sainag, C. h. Madhukar, “Energy Efficient Secured Device Control using IOT”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, Vol. 8, No. 5, May 2020, pp. 1798-1808. DOI: 10.30534/ijeter/2020/51852020.
- Srilatha, K. Saketh, V. Sampath Kumar, B. Naveen Kumar, “Modern Electric Wheelchair with Health Monitoring System using LabVIEW”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol.29, No.5, June 2020, pp.12499-12508.
- M. Srilatha, N. Vamshi, R. Aniruth, P. Narendar, Ch. Hareesh, “Automatic Accident Avoidance and Detection system using LabVIEW”, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 9, No.4, July-August 2020, pp. 5314-5319.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, T. Sri Aditya, “Preliminary Findings from a Research Survey on Evolution of Software Defined Radio”, International Conference on Electronics and Materials Physics, Volume: 8 No: 7, July, 30-31, 2014 at Zurich, Switzerland.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, K. S. Ramesh, “An Improved Technique to Mitigate Interference between Adjacent Bands in Cognitive Radio system”, 2017 IEEE 7th International Advance Computing Conference, PP: 292-296 (January 2017), DOI: 10.1109/IACC.2017.62
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, “A Novel Robotic Arm Design for Small Scale Industries Using myRIO”, 1st International Conference on Advanced Machine Learning and Soft Computing, 22-23 June 2018.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, T. Yashwanth Kumar, “Automatic Garbage Collection and Dumping System – A Novel Design using Arduino and myRIO”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, July 2018.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha, “Throughput and Spectrum Sensing Trade off by Incorporating Self-Interference Suppression for Full Duplex Cognitive Radio”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (ICETE), 22-23 March 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24318-0_16.
- Srilatha, R. Hemalatha,” Student Attendance Management System using Principal Component Analysis Method”, 4th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Informatics (ICCII), 14-15 February 2020.
- M. Srilatha, C. Abhinav, M. Balaram, A. Sanjana, “Smart Monitoring and Collection of Garbage System using Internet of Things”, 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Communication Technologies and Virtual Mobile Networks (ICICV 2021), 4-6 February 2021, pp. 562-569.
- M Srilatha, P L Deepthi, “Segmentation Techniques For Image Processing”, 2nd World Conference on Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, pp. 91, 2013.- national conference
- Published a book chapter in “Advances in Decision Sciences, Image Processing, Security and Computer Vision (Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020)” with a title “Throughput and Spectrum Sensing Trade-off by Incorporating Self-interference Suppression for Full Duplex Cognitive Radio”, S. C. Satapathy et al. (Eds.): ICETE 2019, LAIS 4, 26 July 2019, Vol. 2, pp. 130-138, 2020. Print ISBN: 978-3-030-24317-3, Online ISBN: 978-3-030-24318-0. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24318-0_16. Publisher name: Springer Cha
Research Projects Undertaken: