Ms. G. Srilekha
Date of Birth :
19th April, 1990
Areas of Specialization :
Systems and signal processing
B. Tech (ECE) from Madhira Institute of Technology and Sciences, JNTUH in 2011
M.Tech from Malla Reddy College of Engg. & Technology, JNTUH in 2013
- Srilekha, G., T. P. Madhav, M. Sujatha, P. Pardhasaradhi, R. K. N. R. Manepalli, and M. C. Rao. “AR-ESIHE and ARS-ESIHE-based image enhancement methods on 9oba pure and nano dispersed liquid crystalline compound.” Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals702, no. 1 (2020): 1-20.
- Srilekha, G., Pardhasaradhi, B. T. P. Madhav, R. K. N. R. Manepalli, and M. C. Rao. “Design and analysis of 6CB nematic liquid crystal–based rectangular patch antenna for S-band and C-band applications.” Zeitschrift für Naturforschung A1, 75 no. 10 (2020): 863-875.
- Srilekha, G., P. Pardhasaradhi, B. T. P. Madhav, R. K. N. R. Manepalli, and M. C. Rao. ” Effect of ZnO nanoparticles on optical textures and image analysis properties of 7O.O5 liquid crystalline compound.” Zeitschrift für Naturforschung A 1, 75 no. 10 (2020): 863-875.
- Sujatha, M., Srilekha, Kommula Tina, Tella Sri Tulasi, and K. Harish. “Image enhancement using wavelet-based image fusion and power law transform.” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience17, no. 5 (2020): 2405-2408.
- Srilekha, Gandu, Pardhasaradhi, B. T. P. Madhav, M. VenkateswaraRao, and M. C. Rao. “A compact low frequency dual band liquid crystal polymer antenna for VHF and UHF band applications.” Materials Today: Proceedings(2021).
- Srilekha, G., Pardhasaradhi, G. Srinivas, N. Praveen, B. T. P. Madhav, M. C. Rao, and M. Venkateswara Rao. “A Nematic 5CB Liquid Crystal based Dual Band Microstrip Patch Antenna using Moth Flame Optimization.” In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 1055, no. 1, p. 012093. IOP Publishing, 2021.
- published a patent with the title “Artificial Intelligence Based LCP Antenna Optimization with Backpropagation Training Algorithm” Application Number: 202041044240 A, Publication No./ Journal No: 42/2020, Published Date: 16/10/2020.