Dr. Y. Pandu Rangaiah
Date of Birth:
01 July 1977
Areas of Specialization :
Reconfigurable Antennas,Microwave Integrated Circuits in Communication, RF Design
Ph.D. Reconfigurable Antennas – ECE (Pursuing), JNTUH, Hyderabad,
PG Degree in M. E (Microwave and Radar Engineering), 2006, Osmania University, Hyderabad,
UG Degree in B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering),1999, Gulbarga University, Bellary
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
- Pulse and Digital Circuits
- Electromagnetic Theory and Transmission Lines
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Linear and Digital Integrated Circuit Applications
- Satellite Communication
- RF Circuit Design
- Yagateela P.Rangaiah,R.V.S.Satyanarayana,Pasumurthy N.Rao”The Effect of Aspect ratio and fractal dimension of the Boundary on the Performance of fractal shaped CP Microstrip Antenna”Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Jan -2018,Vol.64,23-33,2018.
- S.Karunakaran,Y.Pandurangaiah,Joseph Anthony Prathap,B.Poonguzharselvi”Exploration On Power Delay Product Of Various Vlsi Multiplier Architectures”International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology(IJMET), Jan 2018,ISSN Print:0976-6340,ISSN Online:0976-6359.
- P. Nageswara Rao,Y. Pandurangaiah “Compact single feed Koch island circularly polarized microstrip antenna“International Journal of Electronics and Communications – Elsevier publications ( Science Direct), 70 (2016) 1543–1550.Oct- 2016.
- Dr. Raja Murali Prasad, Prof. Y. Pandurangaiah, “Improved Adaptive Filters for ECG Signal Extraction from Noisy Environment”, International Journal of Research in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Vol–4, Issue-2. Mar – Apr, 2016, ISSN: 2321-5593,pp-1425-1430.
- Prof. Y. Pandu Rangaiah “Design and Analysis of High Gain Proximity Feed Micro strip Patch Antenna for Wi-Fi Applications “Indian University Press Publications, New Delhi. November, 2016, Vol. VIII No.4, PP:55-63.
- Prof. Pandurangaiah Yagateela, ” Study of Intensity Modulated Fiber Optic Sensor – Effect of Length of Core Exposed in Guiding Liquid”, Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, Vol 1, pp.129 – 134, June 2008.
- Prof. Pandurangaiah Yagateela, D. Rama Krishna ” Reconfigurable Multi band Meandered line Antenna”, journal of international Science Index Vol :8 No: 6, 2014.
- Prof. Pandu Rangaiah Yagateela, Dr. J V R Ravindra “Power aware and Delay efficient Hybrid CMOS Full Adder for Ultra Deep Submicron Technology”, IEEE 7th European Modeling Symposium on Mathematical Modeling and Computer simulation Manchester.2013, pp 656-659. DOI 10.1109 / EMS.2013.117
- Prof.Pandu Rangaiah Yagateela, Mr. J. Kalyan Chakravarthy “Area delayed Estimation by concurrent optimization of FPGA architecture parameters Using Geo Metric Programming” International Journal of computer applications. ISSN – 0975-8887, Vol: 82, 18, Nov 2013, PP 4-11.
- K. Nagender Reddy, C. Satya Kumar, “Dynamic Resource Allocation in Cloud ComputingÂÂÂ Using Virtual Machines”, International Journal of Computer Science and Telecommunications,ÂÂÂ ISSN : 0976-8491 (Online) | ISSN : 2229-4333 (Print), Vol. 5, Iss ue 3, July – Sept 2014
- S. Ranjith Reddy, C. Satya Kumar, “Secure Classification as a Service Delegate Record Managing to the Cloud”, International Journal of Computer Science and Telecommunications, ISSN : 0976-8491 (Online) | ISSN : 2229-4333 (Print), Vol. 5, Iss ue 3, July – Sept 2014
- T.Jagadeeswari, N.Harini, C.Satya Kumar, “DISTANCE IN AGRICULTURE DATASETS IDENTIFICATION OF OUTLIERS BY COOK’S”, International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242, Vol 2, ÂÂÂ Issue 6 June , 2013 Page No. 2045-2049
- V. Tejaswini, S.k. Prashanth, Dr N.sambasiva Rao, C. Satya kumar, “Privacy and Integrity Preserving in Cloud Storage Devices”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR – JCE), e – ISSN: 2278 – 0661, p – ISSN: 2278 – 8727Volume 12 , Issue 5 ( Jul . – Aug. 2013), PP30-33.
- Apparao R, C Satya Kumar, ” Collaborating Services of Dynamic Authentication in Service-Oriented Architecture -Based Business Processes “, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Vol 3, Issue 4, July- August 2012.
Research Projects Undertaken: