Dr Swathi Mulinti
| Faculty Id||:||
|Date of Birth||:||
15 February , 1987|
|Years of Experiance ||:||
|Faculty Web Page||:||
Full Time - Ratified by JNTUH|
|Areas of Specialization||:||
M.A English,2009, Osmania University,Hyderabad.|
English Language Education 2017 ,English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad|
- Worked as a teacher trainer at Orient Black Swan, Hyderabad for three months.
- Presented and developed scripts as a subject expert for four video programmes for UGC-MHRD sponsored NME-ICTE-Content Programmes on topics related to B.Ed (English) in 2016-17
- Conducted a workshop session on communication skills for undergraduate students at Secunderabad PG College for undergraduate students.
- Taught as a part time lecturer for two years at the department of English at Osmania University college for Women, Hyderabad at Undergraduate level.
- Taught for two years as a part time instructor at The English Language Teaching Centre, OUCW, Hyderabad.
- Has experience of teaching grade ‘D’ scientists at Defense Research and Development ÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Organization (DRDO), RCI, Hyderabad
- Innovative Methods of Teaching Writing Skills for ESL Learners. A paper published at a national conference, Satyabama University, Chennai. Swathi, M.2014
- Developing Writing Skills: A learning Styles Based Approach. A paper presented and published at the UGC sponsored National Seminar, Sri Kalahasthi, Tirupati. Swathi, M.2014
- Innovative Methods of Teaching Writing Skills for ESL Learner. A paper presented and published at 2nd Annual National Conference, ELT@I , Tirupati. Swathi, M.2014
- Differentiated Instruction. A paper presented and published at the UGC – Sponsored International Seminar on ELT in the Context of a Globalized World, Chennai. Swathi, M.2014
|Research Projects Undertaken:|