|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. JVR Ravindra||Chairperson|
||Dr. A. RajaniKanth
HOD & Professor of CSE
||Dr. P. Sarah
Professor of H&S
||Mr. Md. Asif
Associate Professor of EEE
||Dr. R. Sumalatha
Associate Professor of ECE
||Mr. Adithya Sriramoju
III Year B.Tech. CSE
Grievances and Redressal Cell
Functions & Responsibilities:
- A Grievance Redressal committee is formed to look in to the complaints from the aggrieved.
- Suggestion / Compliant Box are provided at Office of Principal for students to lodge their complaints / suggestions.
- The report of grievance committee is forwarded to Principal for further action.
- The corrective measures are taken and recorded in the register.
- Complaints can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org