|S. No.||Name of Member||Designation / Affiliation||Category|
|1||Dr. H. Venkateswara Reddy||COE & Professor of CS, VCE||Chairman|
|2||Dr. A. RajaniKanth||HOD and Associate Professor of CS||Member|
|3||Dr. V. Muni Sekhar||HOD and Associate Professor of IT||Member|
|4||Dr. G. A. E. Satish Kumar||HOD and Professor of EC||Member|
|5||Dr. N. Kiran Kumar||HOD and Professor of EE||Member|
|6||Dr. P. Srinivasa Rao||HOD and Professor of ME||Member|
|7||Dr. G. Mallikarjuna Rao||HOD and Associate Professor of CE||Member|
|8||Ms. V. Kavitha||Associate Professor of FE||Member|
|9||Ms. T. Jagadeeswari||Associate Professor of CS||Member|
Functions & Responsibilities:
- A Grievance Redressal committee is formed to look in to the complaints from the aggrieved.
- Suggestion / Compliant Box are provided at Office of Principal for students to lodge their complaints / suggestions.
- The report of grievance committee is forwarded to Principal for further action.
- The corrective measures are taken and recorded in the register.
- Complaints can also be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com