Dr Basanth Kumar K
Date of Birth:
15 February, 1985
Areas of Specialization :
Metallurgical and Material Science (MMS),Solid State Physics,Processing of metals and alloys through compression,Engineering Mechanics,Strength of materials,Composites,Powder metallurgy.
Ph.D. in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering 2018,Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Hyderabad,
PG Degree in M.Sc Physics,M.Tech.Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,2011,Osmania University,Hyderabad ,Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology(VNIT) Nagpur,
UG Degree in B.Sc.(Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry),2005,Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Basanth Kumar K, Kuldeep K. Saxena, Suhash R. Dey, VivekPancholi, Amit Bhattacharjee, Processing map-microstructure evolution correlation of hot compressed near alpha titanium alloy (TiHy 600), Journal of Alloys and Compounds 691 (2017) 906-913.
- Basanth Kumar Kodli, RajamalluKarre, Kuldeep K. Saxena, VivekPancholi,Suhash R. Dey& Amit Bhattacharjee, Flow behaviour of TiHy 600 alloy under hot deformation using gleeble 3800, Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, 2017, Vol 3, No 4, 490-510.
- Basanth Kumar K, Kuldeep K. Saxena, Suhash R. Dey, VivekPancholi and Amit Bhattacharjee, microstructural evolution in hot compressed TiHy 600 titanium alloy, Journal of Metallurgy and Materials Science, vol. 58 (2016) 147-152.
- Manish P. Meshram, Rameez R. Tamboli, Basanth K. Kodli, Sushil G. Yebaji, Suhash R. Dey, Texture Analyses of Friction Stir Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel AISI-316L, Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, Under Review.
- Dr.Rajamallu Karre, Mr Basanth Kumar Kodli, Dr Suhash Dey, Dr Deepak Pattanayak, Professor Kei Ameyama, Dr Archana Rajendran, Miss Nivedhitha J, Comparative study on Ti-Nb binary alloys fabricated through spark plasma sintering and conventional P/M routes for biomedical application, Materials Science and Engineering C, Under the revision.
Research Projects Undertaken: