Dr Siddhartha Marupati
Date of Birth:
06 August , 1987
Areas of Specialization :
Ph.D in Organic Chemistry, 2019, Kakatiya University.
PG Degree in M.Sc Organic Chemistry,2009, Osmania University.
UG Degree in B.Sc (M.P.C), 2007, Kakatiya University.
Engineering Chemistry,Physical Chemistry,Organic Chemistry And Inorganic Chemistry
- Siddhartha Marupati, Murali Krishna Thupurani, Gade Dayakar. Muntingia Calabura: Potential Source of Pharmacologically Active Substances. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-2S6, July 2019.
- Siddhartha Marupati, Laxminarayana Eppakayala and Gade Dayakar. Synthesis of 2-(1-(4-chlorophenyl) ethyl)-1-(2-(diethyl amino) ethyl)-1h-benzo [D]imidazol-5-amine. Rasayan J. Chem., 11(4), 1674-1677 (2018).
- Siddhartha Marupati, Rajesh Kumar Gaddam, B. Prasanna and A. Thirupathaiah. Synthesis, biological and insilico studies of some new N-(4-(benzofuran-2-yl)-3-arylthiazol-2- (3h)-ylidene)-aryl amines as potential anti- cancer Agents. Rasayan J. Chem., 11(2), 661 – 675 (2018).
- Siddhartha Marupati, Laxminarayana Eppakayala, Saroja Nuguri, Ramesh Malothu and Ramchander Merugu. Microwave Assisted Synthesis of 4-Azetidinone Derivatives of 1, 8-Naphthyridine. Rasayan J. Chem., 10(4), 1094-1096(2017).
- Siddhartha Marupati, Laxminarayana Eppakayala, Ramesh Malothu, Ramchander Merugu, Venkat Reddy Pendyala. Microwave assisted facile synthesis of 5-Aryl-5, 6-dihydro-1-methyl-3- propyl-1H-pyrazolo [4, 3-d] pyrimidin-7(4H)-ones and docking for anti- inflammatory activity. Asian J. Research Chem. Volume 10, Issue 4, 2017, 593-596.
- Shankaraiah Pagilla, Siddhartha Marupati and Kishore Nani, Green Synthesis and In vitro Anti oxidant Activity of 6-aryl- Quinazolin-4(3H)-ones via Suzuki Cross Coupling. Oriental journal of chemistry, Volume 33, Issue 6, 2017, 3056-3062
- Siddhartha Marupati, A.Thirupathaiah, S. Ramanna and G. Venkateswar Rao. Silicagel supported Bismuth trichloride catalysed one pot synthesis of substituted oxazoles from propargylic acetates and amides under microwave irradiation. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences volume 3, Issue 4, 2014, 1426 – 1438.
- Siddhartha Marupati, Konka Rajashekar, Murali Krishna Thupurani, Thota Shiva Prasad, Kiran reddy Kanubaddi.,Cordia Dichotoma Crude Extracts: Potent Source of Natural Antibacterial and Antioxidant agents International Journal of Advanced Research (2014), Volume 2, Issue 2, 65-73.
- Siddhartha Marupati, A.Pranay Peddoju, and A. Thirupathaiah Green synthesis and antibacterial activity of silver nanoparticles from leaf extract of Muntingia calabura, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Volume 3, Issue 8, 1265-12.
Siddhartha Marupati and Gade Dayakar. Pharmocological Study of Bio active Heterocyclic compounds. Lambert Acadmic Publishing. ISBN : 978-620-0-53040-0.
Research Projects Undertaken:
UGC Minor Research Project sanctioned entitled Synthesis, Docking studies and cytotoxic activity of some ring fused S-(6-(5-methylpyrazin-2-yl)-[1,2,4]triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazol-3-yl) 2-phenylethanethioates.