Dr. Srinivas Palli
Date of Birth:
10 September, 1986
Areas of Specialization :
Materials Science, Combinatorial Electrodeposition, Corrosion Engineering, Surface Engineering.
PhD in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering, 2015, IIT-Hyderabad
PG Degree in Materials Science and Engineering, 2010, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli. PG Degree in Physics (Specialization: Electronics and Instrumentation), 2008, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
UG Degree in B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), 2006, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Srinivas Palli and V. S. Raja, Effect of Buffer Chemistries on the Electrochemical Corrosion Behavior of Three Metallic Materials, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 56 (3), 210-218, (2021).
- Srinivas Palli and Suhash R. Dey, Numerical Simulation and Experimental Investigation of Combinatorial Electrodeposition of Ni-Cu Material Library Using modified Hull Cell, Physica Status Solidi A, 214, No. 10, 1700084, (2017).
- Srinivas Palli and Suhash R. Dey, Thermal stability of pulse electroplated gold films: SEM-EBSD studies, Advanced Material Science, 2 (1), 1-6, (2017).
- Srinivas Palli and Suhash R. Dey, Theoretical and Experimental Study of Copper Electrodeposition in a Modified Hull Cell, International Journal of Electrochemistry, Volume 2016, Article ID 3482406, 13 pages, (2016).
- Sushmita C.S., Srinivas Palli, P.K. Kannan and Suhash R. Dey, Pulsed electrodeposition of Cu2ZnSnS4 absorber layer for photovoltaic application, Thin Solid Films, 600, 169–174, (2016).
- Palli Srinivas, Sven Hamann, Matthias Wambach, Alfred Ludwig and Suhash R. Dey, Fabrication of a Ni-Cu Thin Film Material Library Using Pulsed Electrodeposition, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 161 (10), D504-D509, (2014).
- P. Srinivas, Sven Hamann, Michael Kieschnick, Alfred Ludwig and Suhash R. Dey, Development of Ni-Cu materials libraries by using combinatorial pulsed electrodeposition, Transactions of Indian Institute of Metals, 66, 429-432, (2013).
- Palli Srinivas and Suhash R. Dey, Combinatorial pulsed electrodeposition of binary Ni-Cu alloys, (2013), ELAC-2013, Fifth ISEAC Triennial International Conference on Advances and Recent Trends in Electrochemistry, Hyderabad, Conference Proceedings, pp. 337-340.
- Sajin G. George, Manish Meshram, Pankaj, Palli Srinivas, Suhash R. Dey, Friction stir welding of aluminum 6082 with mild steel and its joint analyses, (2013), ICMPC 2013, 2nd Annual International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization, GRIET Hyderabad, Published in International Journal of Advanced Materials Manufacturing and Characterization 3, 189-193, (2013).
- S.G. Sajan, P. Sahlot, P. Srinivas and Suhash R. Dey, Friction stir welding of aluminum 6082 alloy with mild steel and its joint analyses, (2012), DMAT 2012, 25th National Convention of Metallurgical and Materials Engineers (IEI) and National Seminar on “Design and Development of Materials for Advanced Technologies”, IT-BHU, Varanasi, India, Conference Proceedings, pp. 49-50.
- Oral Presentation on Effect of Buffer Chemistries on Corrosion of Metallic Materials in National Symposium on Electrochemical Science and Technology (NSEST-2019), IISc, Bengaluru, India, 2019.
- e-Poster Presentation on Efficient Acid Pickling of Hot Rolled Steel Coil in Research committee meeting of Centre of Excellence in Steel Technology (CoEST), IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India, 2018.
- Oral Presentation on Electrodeposition of Binary Ni-Cu Thin Film Material Library in a Modified Hull cell: Theoretical and Practical Studies in Annual young scientists’ research awards program organized by Dr. K. V. Rao Scientific Society, Hyderabad, India, 2016.
- Oral Presentation on Experimental and Theoretical Study of Electrodeposition of Binary Ni-Cu Thin Film Library in The 8th International Workshop on Combinatorial Materials Science and Technology (Combi14), Cairns, Australia, 2014.
- Poster Presentation on Combinatorial pulsed electrodeposition of binary Ni-Cu alloys in Fifth ISEAC Triennial International Conference on Advances and Recent Trends in Electrochemistry (ELAC-2013), Hyderabad, India, 2013.
- Oral Presentation on Development of Ni-Cu materials libraries by using combinatorial pulsed electrodeposition in International Symposium for Research Scholars on Metallurgy, Materials Science and Engineering (ISRS 2012), IIT Madras, India, 2012.
- Oral Presentation on Protective Coatings by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation on Inner Surface of Aluminum Tubes in National Students’ Symposium on Materials & Their Processing- CROME 2010 at Tiruchirappalli, India, 2010.
- Conference titled “International Conference on Texture of Materials (ICOTOM-16)”, organized by IIT Bombay, INDIA, December 12-17, 2011.
- Conference titled “ɛµ50 – International Conference on Electron Nanoscopy & XXXII Annual Meeting of EMSI” jointly organized by EMSI, India and Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL), Hyderabad, INDIA, July 6-8, 2011.
- Short term course on “ELECTRON MICROSCOPY” organized by Dept. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, NIT Tiruchirappalli, INDIA, September 6-8, 2009.
Research Projects Undertaken: