Dr. Srinivas Pattipaka
Date of Birth:
02 June 1987
Areas of Specialization :
Condensed Matter Physics (Expt.) and Materials Science.
PhD in Physics , 2020, IIT Guwahati, Assam.
PG Degree in M.Sc (Physics), 2011, University college of Science, Osmania University.
UG Degree in B.Ed. (Physical Science), Osmania University in 2012.
UG Degree in B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry), 2008, Kakatiya University.
- Srinivas Pattipaka, Mahesh Peddigari, and D. Pamu, Dielectric and ferroelectric properties of Gd3+ doped (K5Na0.5)0.96Li0.04(Nb0.8Ta0.20)O3 piezoelectric ceramics, Materials Science and Engineering: B 252, 114470 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mseb.2019.114470
- Srinivas Pattipaka, J. Pundareekam Goud, Gyan Prakash Bharti, K. C. James Raju, Alika Khare, and D Pamu, Effect of oxygen partial pressure on nonlinear optical and electrical properties of BNT-KNNG composite thin films, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 31, 2986–2996 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-019-02842-4
- Srinivas Pattipaka, Sweety Bora, Pamu D, Structural, Electrical, and AC- Resistivity Studies of BNT-KN Piezoelectric Ceramics, Ferroelectrics 557 (1), 28-42 (2020), https://doi:10.1080/00150193.2020.1713360
- Srinivas Pattipaka, Andrews Joseph, Gyan Prakash Bharti, K. C. James Raju, Alika Khare, and D. Pamu, Thickness-dependent microwave dielectric and nonlinear optical properties of Bi5Na0.5TiO3 thin films, Applied Surface Science 488, 391–403 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.05.264
- Prajna P Mohapatra, Srinivas Pattipaka, Pamu Dobbidi, The effect of Sr substitution on the electrical, dielectric and magnetic behavior of lithium ferrite, Ceramics International 45(18), 25010-25019 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.04.040
- Srinivas Pattipaka, A.R. James and D. Pamu, Enhanced dielectric and piezoelectric properties of BNT-KNNG piezoelectric ceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 765, 1195–1208 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.06.138
- Srinivas Pattipaka, A.R. James and D. Pamu, Dielectric, Piezoelectric and Variable Range Hopping Conductivity Studies of Bi5(Na, K)0.5TiO3 Ceramics, Journal of Electronic Materials 47(7), 3876–3890 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-018-6263-0
- Maneesh Kumar Poddar, Sachin Sharma, Srinivas Pattipaka, D Pamu, Vijayanand S Moholkar, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of poly (MMA–co–BA)/ZnO nanocomposites with enhanced physical properties, Ultrasonics sonochemistry 39, 782-791 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultsonch.2017.05.040
- Srinivas Pattipaka, P. Mahesh and D. Pamu, Structural, Dielectric and AC-Conductivity Studies of Gd Doped Lead-Free Bi5Na0.5TiO3 Ceramics, Ferroelectrics 518, 1-7 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1080/00150193.2017.1360122
- Srinivas Pattipaka, P. Mahesh and D. Pamu, Effect of Ce on Structural and Dielectric Properties of Lead-Free Bi5Na0.5TiO3 Ceramics, Ceramics International 43, S151–S157 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.05.185
- Mahesh Peddigari, Srinivas Pattipaka, Gyan Prakash Bharti, Alika Khare, Pamu Dobbidi, Nonlinear optical properties of pulsed laser deposited Gd2O3 and Dy2O3 doped K5Na0.5NbO3 thin films, Optical Materials 58, 9-13 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2016.05.007
- Pallabi Gogoi, Srinivas Pattipaka, Pramod Sharma, D. Pamu, Optical, Dielectric Characterization and Impedance Spectroscopy of Ni-Substituted MgTiO3 Thin Films, Journal of Electronic Materials 45(2), 899-909 (2015), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-015-4209-3
- Srinivas Pattipaka, P. Mahesh and D. Pamu, Structural and dielectric properties of lead free Bi5Na0.5TiO3 ceramics, AIP Conference Proceedings 1728, 020352 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4946403
- Srinivas Pattipaka and D. Pamu, Raman spectroscopy and low temperature dielectric properties of (Bi5Na0.5)TiO3 ceramics, IOP Conference Series: Material science and engineering-B 360, 012024 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/360/1/012024
- Srinivas Pattipaka, P. Mahesh, and D. Pamu, “Structural and dielectric properties of lead free Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 ceramics”, Presented in International Conference on Condensed Matter and Applied Physics (ICC-2015), during 30-31 October 2015 at Bikaner, Rajasthan, India.
- Participated in National Workshop on “Advanced Probing Techniques in TEM” Organized by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati & Electron Microscopy Society of India Venue: Conference Center, IIT Guwahati held on 15 – 16 February 2016, IIT Guwahati, India.
- Srinivas Pattipaka, Mahesh Peddigari and D. Pamu, “Raman and Impedance Spectroscopy Analysis of (Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3 Ceramics”, Presented in International conference on materials science and technology (ICMST-2016), during 5-8 June 2016, at Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Srinivas Pattipaka, P. Mahesh and D. Pamu, Structural, “Dielectric and AC-Conductivity Studies of Gd Doped Lead-Free Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 Ceramics”, Presented in International Conference on Technologically Advanced Materials & Asian Meeting on Ferroelectricity (ICTAM-AMF10), during 7-11 November 2016 at University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- Participated in “Research Conclave-2018” held on 08-17th March 2018, IIT Guwahati, India.
- Srinivas Pattipaka and D. Pamu, “Effect of Fe on structural, dielectric and magnetic properties of (Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3 ceramics”, Presented in International Conference on Advanced ceramics and Nanomaterials for sustainable development (ACeND-2018), during 19-21 September 2018 at Christ University Bangalore, India.
- Played an important role and given a talk in “short-term course on Nanomaterials and Smart Devices” conducted under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, held on 17-21 September 2018.
- Srinivas Pattipaka and D. Pamu, “Nonlinear optical and dielectric properties (Bi,Na)0.5TiO3 thin films deposited by PLD technique”, Presented in International Conference on Nano Science & Engineering Applications (ICONSEA-2018), during 4-6 October 2018 at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, India.
- Participated in in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Vacuum Electronic Devices & Applications (VEDA-2018) held on during November 22-24, 2018, SAMEER, IIT Guwahati, India.
- Srinivas Pattipaka, J Pundarikam Goud, Gyan Prakash Bharti, K. C. James Raju, Alika Khare, and Pamu Dobbidi, “Nonlinear Optical and Electrical Properties of Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 -Based Thin Films Grown by PLD”, Presented in 2019 ISAF-ICE-FEM-IWPM-PFM Joint Conference – f2cπ2 at the Swiss Tech Convention Center, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland during July 14 to 19, 2019.
- Srinivas Pattipaka, Sweety bora and Pamu Dobbidi, “Structural, Electrical and AC- Resistivity Studies of BNT-KNNG Piezoelectric ceramics”, Presented in 2019 ISAF-ICE-FEM-IWPM-PFM Joint Conference – f2cπ2 at the Swiss Tech Convention Center, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland during July 14 to 19, 2019.
Research Projects Undertaken: