Dr V Parvathi
Date of Birth:
20 Sep 1970
Areas of Specialization :
Teaching English Language and Literature.
Ph.D. in English Language Teaching, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
PG Degree in M.A English,1996, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
UG Degree in B.Sc. English, 1990, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
International Journals :
- Recruitment Challenges in Campus Placements for Engineering students and the Role of Curriculum in Kshatriya Journal of Applied Management & Research, Vol. I Issue I July-December 2014, ISSN-2394-286X.
- Published a paper on Techniques to improve Fluency of Language in Group Discussion in ACME International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research an International Refereed Research Journal, Volume -II Issue II, Feb 2015, ISSN No. 2320: 236X.
- Published a paper on Suggestive Techniques for better performance in Group Discussion in IJELLH, International Journal of English language, Literature in Humanities Volume IV, Issue I Jan-2017, ISSN:2321-7065.
- Presented a paper on Vocabulary Methods for Learners from Vernacular Medium at a National Seminar on the theme “Dynamics of Imparting Communicative English to the Learners from Vernacular Medium Background” organized by CELT, Palmuru University on the 27th and 28th of January 2018.
- Presented a paper on Importance of Soft Skills and Mastering them for Campus Selections at the Fifth International and 41st ELTAI Conference, Chennai held from 5-7 Aug, 2010.
Research Projects Undertaken: