Ms Durga SriLakshmi Hari
Date of Birth:
31 August 1984
Areas of Specialization :
- Climate and Land Use Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Hydrology, Water Resource Modeling
- Water supply and Storm water Management
- Water Quality Analysis
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Disaster Management & EIA
- Water Conservation and Rainwater Harvesting Technologies
Ph.D. in Water Resources (Pursuing), , JNTU Hyderabad
PG Degree in M.Tech – Water and Environmental Technology, IST-JNTU HYDERABAD (2014), PG Diploma – Geospatial Technology Applications in Rural Development, NIRD-PR (2015), M.Sc Chemistry from Acharya Nagarjuna University (2007).,2006,
UG Degree in B.Sc(M.P.C), ,2004,Acharya Nagarjuna University
Industrial wastewater management, Environmental engineering, Remote Sensing and GIS Applications, Water Resources engineering, Environmental studies, Engineering Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Physical and Inorganic chemistry.Environmental Engineering Lab, GIS lab, Engineering Chemistry Lab, Physical and Inorganic Chemistry labs.
- Durgasrilakshmi Hari,K Ramamohan Reddy,Kola Vikas,N Srinivas and G Vikas “Assessment of Rainwater Harvesting Potential Using GIS”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 330 (2018) 012119 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/330/1/012119.
- Durgasrilakshmi Hari, K Ramamohan Reddy “A REVIEW ON SOIL AND WATER ASSESSMENT TOOL (SWAT) AND ITS APPLICATIONS”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN: 2349-5162, Vol.5, Issue 7, page no.484-490, July-2018, http://doi.one/10.1729/IJCRT.17995.
- Durgasrilakshmi Hari K. Ramamohan Reddy N.S.R. Prasad “Flood Monitoring Using Water Mask Technique and Supervised Classification” 3rd international conference on environmental management (ICEM), JNTU Hyderabad, NOV 2017, BS Publications, Volume 2 , ISBN: 978-93-86819-50-5 pg no :759-768
- H.D. Srilakshmi, K.Ramamohan Reddy “MICRO WATERSHED DELINEATION FOR LOCAL LEVEL PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT USING GIS TECHNOLOGIES”. International Journal of Core Engineering & Management (IJCEM) Special issue, ICCEMT-2015
- H.D. Srilakshmi, D r.Vijetha Mukkelli “A WEB BASED GIS SOLUTION FOR MANAGEMENT OF IT PARKS IN CYBERABAD ZONE, RANGA REDDY DISTRICT, TELANGANA”. International Journal of Core Engineering & Management (IJCEM) Special issue, ICCEMT-2015
- Mounisha, Durgasrilakshmi Hari and K. Ramamohan Reddy, “CHANGE DETECTION IN LANDUSE AND LAND COVER USING REMOTE SENSING DATA AND OPEN SOURCE GIS TECHNOLOGIES”, National Seminar on GEOINFORMATICS APPLICATIONS IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT, NIRD, Hyderabad, March 2015.
- MOOCs Certification from IIT KANPUR and Commonwealth of Learning in Fundamentals of Agricultural Extension in April 2018.
- NPTEL Elite Certification from IIT KHARAGPUR in Integrated waste management for a smart city in Oct 2017.
- NPTEL Certification with distinction from IIT KANPUR in GIS in Ag-Essentials and Applications in March 2016.
- NPTEL Certification from IIT KANPUR in Weather Forecast in Agriculture and Agro-advisory in March 2016.
- Training certificate in the National level skill development Programme on Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) Modelling organized by Centre for Water Resources, IST- JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Earned certificate in the Training Programme on “3D Resistivity Imaging for Ground Water Exploration” Conducted by Centre for Water Resources- JNTUH, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper on “Flood Monitoring Using Water Mask Technique and Supervised Classification” 3rd international conference on environmental management (ICEM), JNTU Hyderabad, NOV 2017,
- Attended FDP on “APPLICATIONS OF ANSYS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING” during 27 Nov- 1st December 2017 at Vardhaman College of Engineering
- Presented a paper on “Assessment of Rainwater Harvesting Potential Using GIS” ICRAMMCE-2017 JUNE.
- Certificate in the Programme on “Workshop-Cum—Training Program on Urban Flood Management: Technology Driven Solutions” at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad.
- Attended FDP on Recent innovations in Civil Engineering (RICE-2016), at Vardhaman College of Engineering
- Presented a paper on “Micro Watershed Delineation for Local Level Planning and Management Using GIS Technologies” ICCEMT-2015 DEC.
- Presented a paper on “A Web Based GIS Solution for Management of IT Parks in Cyberabad Zone, Ranga Reddy District, Telangana” ICCEMT-2015 DEC.
- Earned Participation certificate and Assisted in 4th International conference on Hydrology and Watershed
- Management Organized by Centre for water resources IST, JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Gave a Seminar on Management of Salt Affected soils at Centre for Water Resource, JNTUH.
- Participated and Assisted in one day workshop on Emerging trends in Chemical Sciences & Technoogy Organized by Centre for Chemical Sciences & Technology JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Participated and Assisted in 2week Training programme on Applications of Geomatics for Disaster Management at JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Participated in 4th International Conference on Solid Waste management Organized by ISWMAW.
- Participated in Workshop on Challenges and Perspectives in Conservation of Water in Urban Areas Organized by CGWB, Hyderabad.
- Participated and Assisted in one day sensitization workshop on Low Carbon Economy-Embarking on Renewable Energy Technologies Organized by EPTRI, Hyderabad.
- Participated in National seminar on the promise of Nano science Organized at PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science, Vijayawada.
Research Projects Undertaken: