Ms. P. V. Vinitha
Date of Birth:
29 June, 1976
Areas of Specialization :
English Language Teaching and Diaspora Writing.
PhD in English Literature (pursuing), KL Deemed to be University, Guntur
PG Degree in English Literature, 1998, Sri Krishnadevaraya University
UG Degree in English Literature, 1999, Sri Venkateswara University
Technical English, English Language and Communication skills Laboratory, Advanced Communication Skills Laboratory, Professional Communication in English.
- P.V. Vinitha, Dr. K. Usha Rani, Images of Women in Namitha Gokhale’s Works, International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), Vol,03, Issue 01, Nov-Dec 2018, ISSN:2456-6470
- P.V. Vinitha, Dr. K. Usha Rani. A Study of Women Characters in Jhumpa Lahiri’s Novels, AGU International Journal of Research in Social Sciences & Humanities (AGUIJRSSH), ( Jul-Dec 2017), ISSN:2455-6084, Vol . 05.
- P.V. Vinitha, Enhancing English Language Skills of Polytechnic Students in Andhra Pradesh State, The ELT Practioner (July-September 2015), ELTAI, ISSN 2349-2155, Vol. II, No.1.
- P.V. Vinitha, “Indian Diaspora Writing – Theme of Identity Crisis in the works of Jhumpa Lahiri” is published in the book “The Fiction of Jhumpa Lahiri – A Critical Response, Edited by Suman Bala, ISBN 81-86256-09-1, pg no. 41-48.
- P.V. Vinitha, “Use of Internet and Multimedia in English Language Classroom” in the proceedings of.a Two-day National Conference on “A Paradigmatic Shift in ELT : Empowerment of the English Classroom” at Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- P.V. Vinitha, Quest for Identity in Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Namesake, Journal of Teaching and Research in English Literature (JTREL-January-March-2012), ISSN 0975 – 8828, Vol. III, No.4.
Paper Presentations :
- A paper on “Imparting Life Skills to Technical Students of JHTUH, Telanga: in a Two-day National E-Conference on “Language, Literature & Soft Skills: A Cornucopia of Culture, Career & Creativity” organized by the Department of English, KLEF on the 11th and 12th of December, 2020
- A paper on “A Study of Women Characters in Jhumpa Lahiri’s Novels” in 2nd International Conference on “Recent Research Development in Environment, Social Sciences and Humanities held on 6th August 2017 at Indian Federation of United Nations Associations, New Delhi
- A paper on “Indian Diaspora Writing – Theme of Identity Crisis in the Works of Jhumpa Lahiri” in the International Conference on “New Dimensions in Contemporary Commonwealth Literature” at Telangana University, Nizamabad, A.P. held on 3rd – 4th April 2013
- A paper on “Use of Internet and Multimedia in English Language Classroom” in a Two-day National Conference on “A Paradigmatic Shift in ELT : Empowerment of the English Classroom” at Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad held on 1st & 2nd February 2013
- Participated in the Two Day National Seminar on “Dynamics of Imparting Communicative English to Learners from Vernacular Medium Background” organized by CELT, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar during 27 & 28 January 2018.
- Attended a Workshop on Professional Ethics & Research Methodologies – PERM-2011 organized by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad on 10 September 2011.
- Attended a Workshop on “Relevance & Meaning in the Teaching & Learning of English Language & Communication skills” organized by Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad in July 2008.
- Attended a Workshop on “English Language Communication Skills Laboratory” organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad in August 2005.
- Attended Seminar on “Role of Teaching in Technical Institutions & Emerging Challenges” organized by Swarna Bharathi Institute of Science & Technology, Khammam in July 2005.
Research Projects Undertaken: