Ms Syeda Fatima Farheen
Date of Birth:
20 August, 1982
Areas of Specialization :
British Literature, Feminism and ELT-ESP.
PhD in ELT- ESP (pursuing), KL University
PG Degree in English Literature, 2004, Osmania University
UG Degree in English Literature, 2002, Osmania University
Business Communication, Technical English, English Language and Communication skills, Advanced Communication Skills, Gender Sensitization.
- Syeda Fatima Farheen, “The importance of grammar in English language teaching”, International journal of scientific research. ISSN NO 2277-8179, Journal DOL:10.15373/22778179.IMPACT:3.2416.
- Attended a two day workshop on English Language Teaching at Sridevi Women’s Engineering College on 5&6 Sep 2008.
- Attended a five-day Faculty Enablement Programme- Soft skills conducted by IEG – JKC and Globarena Technologies pvt ltd from 25 to 29 Nov, 2008.
- Participated in a short term course on usage of Multimedia in Effective Teaching and e-learning conducted from 2 Dec to 4 Dec, 2010 by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai at Sphoorthy Engineering College, Hyderabad.
- Participated in a short term course on Instructional Design and Delivery System conducted from 6 July to 10July,2010 by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai at Sphoorthy Engineering College, Hyderabad.
- Participated in a Two-day national work shop on Gender Sensitization during 4 & 5, Dec 2015. A new course introduced at JNTUH Organized by Department of Humanities and social sciences, JNTUH college of Engineering Hyderabad (Autonomous) A programme sponsored by (TEQIP-II).
- Participated in one day seminar on Gender sensitization (OSGS-2018) organized by the department of Sciences and Humanities on 31.08.2018.
- Attended 3 days work shop on Research Methodology from 08.01.2019 to 10.01.2019, at KLEF, KL University, Vijayawada.
Research Projects Undertaken: