|S No||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. JVR Ravindra||Chairman|
||Dr. A. Rajanikanth||Convener|
||Dr. Mohammad Gouse Baig||Member|
||Ms. Vemula Harini||Member|
||Dr. N. Anil Kumar||Member|
||Mr. K. Kalyan Kumar||Member|
||Mr. D. V. Ramana Reddy||Member|
||Mr. V. Manikanta||Member|
||Dr. Sridarala Ramu||Member|
Industry Institute Interaction Cell
Functions & Responsibilities:
- To organize educational programmes which are consistent with the broad requirements of the industry and which can give rise to engineering personnel capable of coping-up with the accelerating pace of the technological development.
- To create adequate facilities of updating knowledge of professional engineers and technologists to meet growth and developmental needs of the industry.
- To establish Industry – Institute partnership / Interaction Cell.
- To organize workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- To encourage engineers from industry to visit the Institution to deliver lectures.
- To encourage participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- Arranging visits of staff members to various industries.
- Professional consultancy by the faculty to industries.
- Industrial testing by faculty & technicians at site or in laboratory.
- Collaborative research programmes and field studies by faculty and people from industries.
- Memoranda of Understanding between the Institute and industries.
- Human resource development programmes by the faculty for practicing engineers.