The Industry Institute Partnership Centre (IIPC) has been set up with the financial assistance of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The cell aims to strengthen the linkages with the industry and research organizations in and around Hyderabad.
Industry Institute Partnership Cell
Objectives of the Project:
- To promote the participation of industry personnel in the development of curricula & high-quality student projects.
- To provide technical training to lower and middle-level industry personnel in the recent advances in design, manufacturing and management disciplines.
- To arrange industry visits and industrial training for the faculty and students of our institution.
- To provide technical consultancy and training to small-scale & rural industries.
- To take up joint Research & Development projects with the industries
The centre has envisaged an action plan to achieve its objectives by a dedicated team of staff members.